chapter 21 - let's go.

Hey! It's okay, don't worry take your time, sorry for rushing things, nothing is much important then your comfort.
He slided next to you and checked the time!
It's only 7 we can take one hour nap, a lot of time is left!!
And he imminently slept after saying that!
Guess he was so tired, you stoked his hairs and kissed his forehead! Sleep well Koo. You too decided to take a nap!

Hey chubs wake up, chubs, wake up, chubbsss,
Ummm, what? You replied while rubbing your eyes!
Well we missed our classes!! It's 11am already! According to today's timetable only one class is left!!

Crap!! You jumped out of bed!! Again!!

Anyway we missed the class! Do you wanna go on a date!! He asked.
Well what are we doing from past few days? And my answer to your question is yes!!..

Let's have lunch here first and prepare something for the place we are going cause it's gonna be late for sure! He said
Where are we going out of city.? You asked
Well time for my surprise!! Oh wait are your those days of months over ? He asked !.
Oh yes! Why? You replied!!
You'll get to see!

Well now give the handsome chef way out so he can cook!! And you be my assistant !! He ordered.
What do I need to do? You asked
Well just pass me the ingredients!! He answered
Aye sir, you replied!!
You passed him whatever he asked for!
Soon the kitchen was filled with the aroma!
Wow! You are great! How you can be so perfect at everything? I can't wait to eat that!!
Let's first have lunch then prepare snacks? Please you said with glittering eyes.
Ok baby as you say he replied!

Served the food! Here take a bite , he fed you with his chopstick!Sooooooooo good!! What you put in that? You have some magical powers I swear! This is so damn good!! I literally wanna kiss your hand!

Served the food!
Here take a bite , he fed you with his chopstick!
Sooooooooo good!! What you put in that? You have some magical powers I swear! This is so damn good!! I literally wanna kiss your hand!