chapter 17 - MIRI

This is so beautiful! I wish I had my camera! I want to capture this place!! He said while looking around with his big black doe eyes... he was happy.

I knew you would say that so!! Open my backpack, the camera is in there, that's mine but I'll give the pictures to you later.

He took the camera out and started to capture pictures!!

We had our breakfast and stared at the beauty of that place!! That was really a surprise, I loved this place

That was really a surprise, I loved this place. Thank you! Oops I forgot how you like your thank you!.
He leaned and kissed your neck!! You pushed him back and kissed his lips! A sweet gentle kiss!

We should go! I have one more surprise for you!
Go where ? He asked

Well first at our places and then I'll meet you in the evening..

Ok He replied.

*from here He rides the bike drops you home and left for his*

At 5pm you reached at Jungkook's place with a basket in your hand,
He opened the door and welcomed you,
Here it's your main surprise I planned for! You handed him over the basket!!

What's that? He asked
Open it yourself and see.
As he opened the basket a puppy jumped out of it wiggling his tail..
He screamed out of happiness!!! This is the best best best surprise, I'll name him "Miri" he said.

Well how you thought about this? He asked!

Umm last time I stayed over and saw those drawing, I saw you drew 3 dogs in that, but you only had two so I thought...
*he hugged you tightly*
I lost "Miri" in an accident, thank you and i really meant this thank you.