Chapter Seven: Tranning

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

It was now going to start there Tranning to be in the path of thedemon slayer as it is they will face a lot if hard ship in this Tranning it was hard for them but they still pull it off there was a time that Tanjiro and Sayake was told to swing there sword 1000 times but once they were done there sensei told them to do a 500 more.

It was really hard but there only motivation to keep on doing and going is for Nezuko and for Sayake it's to get back family since she really want to go home and help them was really strong she didn't mind any of the Tranning that was given to them but it was hard even Sayake was having a hard time there was one time that Urokodaki-sensei  made them swing there swords for 1000 times once the two was finished as they both yelled "done!" they both looked at there sensei who has his arms cross on his chess "please no." Sayake thought while looking at the older man "do 500 more." Urokodaki-sensei  said while looking at the two who looked like there souls are about to leave there bodies "why me?" Sayake thought as she swing her swords for another five hundred times.

The two fox that was inside her was laughing seeing how funny it is when the girl complains but Sayake didn't mind after all she had gotten use to it and not that she can talk to the two of them right now but what worries her the most is that Nezuko had been asleep for the past months that they had been Tranning Urokodaki-sensei had made a doctor look if something was wrong but they didn't find anything they told them that "she is perfectly fine." that was what the doctor said even Sayake was doing her check ups but she still couldn't find anything wrong.

She just assumed maybe she is just getting her strength back by sleeping she meant that Kurama and Ahari always do that or they are just lazy but either way I'm still worried for her and tanjiro-kun is the one who really is affected by this and I'm worried for tanjiro-kun's health she  mean he had been pushing himself to much and sayake getting worried it's not like I haven't done the same.

"he will be fine the brat is strong willed like you." Ahari said inside her head "oh your awake." Sayake thought to myself as I looked at the two tailed that is inside me "your right." Sayake  answered again with a smile on her face.

Sayake's pov:

he really is hard working he reminds me of myself when I was his age then again I'm not that old but still I'm really glad that I had meet them and I will do my best to keep both of them safe and help them kill whoever did this to there family.

The kamado family was one of the nicest people that I had meet and they even took me in "min'na I promise to take care of them." I thought to myself as I looked at the sky it had been fun training with Urokodaki-sensei as he was also a really nice person and I want to help them end this war and I know that it's time to end this war that person had created even thought I know that it will take us along time then so be it.

"sensei what are you doing here dattebane?" I asked while looking at the old man that had been training us he was a really powerful person even without chakra this people are strong "I came to ask you something." Urokodaki-sensei sensei said as behind him was Tanjiro-kun I looked at them as I titled my head in confusion since I disnt know what is going on right now.

"what is it sensei dattebane?" I asked while loonh at him with a confused look on my face as I didn't known what is going on I'm even starting to get nervous since maybe I did something wrong to begin with "I want you teach Tanjiro what you are doing right now." was the words that Urokodaki-sensei said I sweat dropped while looking at them "ohh okay." I said while looking at the two of them.

What I'm doing right now is climing a tree without using my hand I'm just using my chakra "it can help you two in a mission." was what Urokodaki-sensei said as he left me and Tanjiro-kun together as I started to explain what he will do and what is chakra it was a good thing that I had listened to my mother when she was explaining what chakra is if not I won't be able to explain it to Tanjiro-kun like right now.

As he was doing what I told him I was sitting on top of the tree I did throw a kunai at him so that he will be able to mark the tree liek we did back then "do you want to take a rest Tanjiro-kun?" i asked while looking at him with my eyes full of concern since he had been pushing himself to much.

"it's fine Sayake-chan I still want to continue." Tanjiro-kun answered while looking at me with a smile on his face as I smiled back "he really is a  precious child." I thought to myself as I looked at him he was doing good even better when I first tried it.

I'm really proud of him for being such a strong willed young man and I believe in him ge will be one of the strongest demon slayer there is I just know it I keep on smiling at the sky as Tanjiro-kun keep on doing what I thought him.

"he is really like you brat." Kurama said while smiling a si smiled back "yeah your right dattebane." I answered him with a smile on my face as this was just the beginning of our training on the path of a sa demon slayer.

Hey guys so this is the next chapter sorry it took me so long I was really busy and I was thinking of a plot in this story here you guys go thank you for supporting this book it really mean alot to me so thank you so much I love you all