Chapter Ten: The Final Selection

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

Today was now the final selection the two was now getting ready for there departure from the time being as they don't know if they will survive or not Tanjiro looked at his sister who was still asleep as he couldn't help but have a lot of negative thoughts inside his head "don't worry she will be fine Nezuko-chan is strong and a fighter dattebane." Sayake said with a smile on her face it was true that she is a fighter so Tanjiro just nodded his head and smiled at the older girl as she did the same as soon as they were done getting ready there sensei along with them were now outside the house with a smile on the both of there face.

"jiji remember to take care of yourself dattebane." Sayake said as she and Tanjiro as soon as they both said there goodbye to there teacher "ohh and sensei/jiji tell Sabito and Makomo we said hi." the two yelled at the same time as there figures were now slowly becoming more smaller the farther they get.

"Tanjiro, Sayake how did you two know the name of those dead children?" Urokodaki said while looking at the path that his two students had took it shock him when the two said there names after all it had been along time since the two had die hearing his students said those names shocked him as he also miss those children.

Mean while back in konoha it was still the same with them still looking for the older Uchiha and her group Saya who happened to be the younger brother of Sayake miss her the way they spend time together for the past years that she was not there the more did he turn like his father when they were at the same age.

As for Boruto and Himawari they both became more determined to get stronger to find her and for Mitsuki as Sayake happens to be his mother figure was looking for away to find her mad bring her back as for Shikadai he was training and is helping to look for his older sister same goes for Sakura and Gaara along with Sakurako's younger brother trying to help find his older sister who had been missing for Two years now.

It still worries them some even labeled them as dead but that is now even close to the real case that was really happening to them no they aren't even dead they are just having another mission and this time it's a war a full on war to save the  humanity that was on that world that they are in.

To Sayake and the two they want to give it there best to save them to end this war they want them to have a life were they wont have to worry about demons lurking at night to eat them.

Sayake's pov:

As we were now at the destination me and Tanjiro-kun the both of us were fascinated by the flowers Tanjiro-kun was holding while I was observing it "this flower can be use as a poison." I thought to myself as I kept of looking at the flowers "it's true it can't be use to humans and demons." Ahari said as I nodded my head mean it's true that it can be use like that "good luck to you two kit along with that brat." Kurama said as he went back to sleep

As we were waiting for the final selection to started I looked around as I observe my surrounding as a ninja as well as an Anbu leader I have been this observant towards my surroundings as you may not know that you're enemies are hiding some where.

The whole place was beautiful itself with alot of westrias as we were waiting to children had come out one with white or silver hair while the other has black hair the two was twins as they both look a like it scares me how they ads like dolls after they had started explaining what were are suppose to do the final selection had started.

"all we have to do is stay alive for seven days like in the forest of death." I said to myself as I was now running inside the whole place killing demon here and then sure I would asked them if they know the cure to help Nezuko-Chan but they won't answer me.

What they are all thinking about is to eat me sure I feel bad for them but this is not how it was supposed to be "kit you will be fine." kurama said as I knew he just woke up from his nap, "yeah your right I will be fine." I thought to myself as I kept on going forward since me and Tanjiro-kun got separated I can't stop getting worried about him.

As was still running I saw to demons "do you know a cure to return a demon back to a human?" I asked but I didn't get any answer all they focus to do was to kill me and eat me that was it so I had no choice but to kill them.

"they won't answer your question you know that right?" kurama and Ahari both asked at the same time as they were both watching the young girl survive they know she is strong after all she is a half Uzumaki and Uchiha her chakra is more stronger than anyone with her having Kurama and Akari sealed inside of her as well.

"I know that just maybe." I answered them as I kept on running trying to look for Tanjiro-kun as I knew that running will take me a long time to find him I stared to jump from tree to tree "maybe Tanjiro-kun hit something." I said to myself as I was able to find where Tanjiro-kun was.

As soon as I got thee he was now fighting a demon it was huge as he was trying to save a boy to get him out of the grasp of the huge demon "I have never seen something like this." I whisper to myself as we were finally able to get the boy to safety.

Taisho Secrets

Taisho Secrets

The demons were shock to see how fast Sayake is

Sayake was able to kill alot of demons

She was hoping on getting the answer to help nezuko

She was worried to see Tanjiro fight that's huge demon

Hey guys so ahh I haven't been able to update that long I'm so so sorry I hope you guys will like this chapter as I will try to update as soon as I can I love you all and thank you so so much