Chapter Twenty: Demon Doctor

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

The arrival of Sayake shock them all as she had just seems to appeared out of nowhere and her strength was incredible no normal human being can posses but to Tamayo its as if she had seen the same red headed person no she was sure she had meet someone like her but the question was when.

Her aura scare them as well no one had mad them left fear like her sure Muzan's aura is strong and scary but here's is much more scary than anything but why it's as if a creature is staring at their every souls that's what scare them.

"I won't let you hurt Tanjiro-kun and Nezuko-Chan dattebane." Sayake said as she was determined to keep her promise and protect these two who she had grown to love as family and she won't let anything happen to them no matter what no matter how hard it will be she will protect them.

Sayake isn't someone who jokes around once they are in a battle and won't back down as long as they will be able to fight they will do it with out a doubt she will fight for what she knows is right.

Sure it might have shocked them but those two demon's still have a mission and that is to kill Tanjiro as what their master had ordered them to do so and they won't let any one to get in their way for them to gain his favor "Tanjiro-Kun deal with the other demon and help Nezuko-Chan dattebane." Sayake said as she was still glaring at the demon sure she won't be able to see the arrows with her normal eyes but she can use her mangekyou sharing an to help her.

"b-but." Tanjiro started as he was worried for Sayake sure he knows how strong she is but he can't help but worry for her "just go dattebane." Sayake said while looking at Tanjiro as she gave him a smile although he is still worried he did what he was told.

Without any second thought nor any words that left Sayake's mouth she disappeared from their sight which shocked them now the three demon's were on their guard although Tamayo and Yushiro knew that she won't attack them its still better than be safe than sorry.

Sayake is known as the red flash of the hidden leaf after all she took that title from her mother the yellow flash and he grandfather who was also the yellow flash I guess you can say that it runs in the family.

They were all in their guards as they looked around wanting to know where she is at nor do they know where she will appear it's scary to say that a human is capable of doing such thing that they know only demon's are this fast.

She was able to disappear in a blink of an eye which scares them more than anything "Rasengan." that was what they heard when a flash of blue was seen behind the said demon as she was now on the ground.

Tamayo and Yushiro looked at Sayake with a shock look on their face they had never seen something like this "what is that?" Yushiro asked while looking at Sayake as he was still shock "she is just like her but stronger." Tamayo thought while looking at Sayake "I told you I won't let you hurt them dattebane." Sayake said still having her feet on the demon's back.