Chapter Twenty-One: A Red Headed Woman

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

The shock was still there none of them were able to move that is until the sun started to rise the three Tamayo, Yushiro and Nezuko had to go inside so they won't die mean while Sayake and Tanjiro looked at the demon who was mubbling someone's name and them wanting to play with that person.

"just like a child." both Tanjiro and Sayake thought while looking at the demon they felt bad for her yes but there are a lot of people that become the victim of Muzan weather they want it or not thus still become like this.

But Sayake knew better she can't just judge anyone she knew that not every demon had a great life when they were a human and not every human are nice that's why some choose to be a demon willingly not even thinking of the consequence of their action but human are just like that as well its nature that no one can stop. 

The two soon choose to enter the house it was now destroyed but the basement was untouch which is good since they were able to stay there and leave the woman who was bitten by her own husband that was turned into a demon.

The two looked around until they heard someone calling them "down here I don't care whether you want to go down here." Yushiro said as the two looked at the stairs without saying a word "Yushiro." Tamayo scolded Yushiro.

"I'm just kidding." Yushiro said which made Sayake smiled a little as she went down the basement along with Tanjiro who was smiling although he is already tried and has a lot of injury I mean Sayake is the same since the damage that Muzan had did to her was still healing with the help of Kurama and Ahari.

Both the two of them had still face a lot of damage but Sayake didn't went all out she just felt that someone was begging her not to it was as if a voice kept on telling no kept on begging her not to kill him the demon king she didn't know who that is but they still kept on begging her.

To not go all out to not kill Muzan at all that voice was begging and she had choose to do what the voice had been begging her not to do so but what confuse her is that when she left she saw a woman with red hair smiling at her "thank you." those were the words that she had heard from her.

As the two had went down the basement Nezuko run up to them and hugged them and run back to Tamayo and Yushiro as she hugged the said woman and started patting Yushiro's headed which annoyed him yet he doesn't hate it at all.

This made Tamayo curious as she knew they knew that the spell that was place on Nezuko only works on human but they are demons but the way Nezuko acted towards them was as if a child miss their mother and brother.

As soon as Tanjiro stared to explain about the spell Tamayo can't help but question Tanjiro and Sayake about what is going on she knew that it's only going to affect when she is with a human but both of them are demons that's what make them curious.

"I believe Nezuko-Chan see's the two of you as family as I do to that's why we tried to protect you dattebane." Sayake said with a bright smile on her face as Nezuko was still hugging Tamayo who can't help but widden her eyes a little because as she smiles there she can see her friend back in the day.

They really look a like and similar in alot of ways but different as well Sayake's personality is bright and positive while her friend back then was calm and positive as well but what they are same to each other is that both would do anything for ...

They really look a like and similar in alot of ways but different as well Sayake's personality is bright and positive while her friend back then was calm and positive as well but what they are same to each other is that both would do anything for their love ones that is something she won't forget about her.

Yushiro can't help but widden his eyes because behind the smiling Sayake is the one whom he had been seeing in the picture with Tamayo hugging Sayake as she was smiling at him that woman was Tamayo's friend and she can't help but be glad that now Tamayo has someone who cares for her.

Yushiro can't help but stare both Sayake and the woman who is behind her was giving him a bright smile as if she was thanking him for staying with Tayamo and caring for her not like he would need that to care for the one whom he loves the most.

"thank you I hope this time you will all find peace." was what Yushiro and Sayake had heared as Sayake can't help but look fir the owner of the voice while Yushiro stares at the woman whom is behind her.

This woman has the same red long hair like Sayake but her's reach only until her ankle meanwhile Sayake's hair is longer both have a warm smile one give off a positive and is a free spirited kind of person while the other one gives off a calm and loving aura there eyes shine brighter than the sun but one is filled with determination while the other one is filled with grief and longing for the one whom she loves.

Sayake is one of the most determined person they had meet she is willing to help Tanjiro and his sister although she herslef miss her home and her family she will do this because she loves and care for the Kamado siblings and she want the people who lives her find their peace.

Meanwhile the woman who is behind her wants those people to find peace as well as she want to be with her lover yet she can't as they are sperated as she is dead while the other one is alive and had grow to hate humans that is something she can't do anything about as much as she wanted to help she can't she is nothing but a spirt after all.

An innocent woman who had lost her lover and instead of resting she wanting to help them and finally end this nightmare that they are all going through to finally have peace.

As Yushiro kept to stare out of shock seeing the red headed woman behind Sayake no matter how much he blink the woman was still behind her with a sad smile her eyes was filled with guilt in them and loneliness in them no matter what she seems familiar with Sayake.

Tashiro secret

Tashiro secret

Only Yushiro was able to see the woman behind Sayake

Sayake and the woman is connected

Tanjiro was able to smell the sent of the woman who is behind Sayake but he can't see her so he thought it was Sayake

Sayake and Tanjiro's birds had reported to the head what had happened to them.

Hey guys so here is the next chapter I hope that you guys will like it and thank you all so so much for supporting me it really means a lot to me so thank you all so so much