Chapter Twenty-four: The Boar Head

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

The three looked at the house as two were determined to enter the house to save and slay the demon that is inside the house whole the other is shaking as he looked at the house that is in front of them he didn't like the sound that is coming from that house not at all.

Meanwhile in the other world were Sayake really come from they we're all still looking for the Uchiha hime yet they can't seem to find her no matter what they do even though Sayake has the other Kurama within they seem to can't be able to find her.

It's worrying both Sasuke and Naruko as they can't find their daughter even Saya is worried and is working so hard just to find his older sister yet he can't seem to find her even Sasuke who is traveling from world to world to find his lovely daughter.

Yet he can't seem to find her no matter how much he looked and looked he went from world to world but no sign of his red headed daughter but he does hope that she is safe and is doing well or even be with Sakurako or something like that.

Back to Sayake she kept on looking at the house then back at the dead body sure she had seen a lot of dead bodies and she knew that death is something humans won't be able to get away from but isn't this to much?

To die being afraid of what is going to happen to you to die being a hostage of a demon that you thought had never existed before Sayake didn't like this at all even though she herself is a ninja she is still a healer a doctor her job is to save lives as long as she can.

"my you rest in peace." Sayake said as she stood up and was going to enter the house with Tanjiro going to follow her but he first place down the box that Nezuko is inside "if something were to happen this box will protect you." Tanjiro said as he gave the two kids a bright yet gentle smile.

Tanjiro soon follow Sayake with Zenitsu who was shaking not wanting to go inside the house at all he was crying and was holding unto Tanjiro's feet as he was crying or willing not wanting to go inside the house.

Which was annoying Kurama and Ahari in a lot of ways because this was their first time they had ever meet someone who is like Zenitsu they would even wish for Naruto and Naruku to be the one they are with right now not with Zenitsu.

No matter how loud mouth the two can be at least they aren't like this like Zenitsu is "I don't wanna go." Zenitsu sad while holding unto Sayake and Tanjiro's foot and was letting himself be drag by the two of them.

As he kept on saying how much he didn't want to enter that house but what choice does he have anyway he is a demon slayer after all and it's his duty to help not cry over being single Sayake didn't even know what she is going to say or feel about this boy.

He suddenly proposed to her and then next he is crying about not wanting to die and not being able to marry anyone just yet Kurama on the other hand was willing and really wanted to hit him on the head but he can't and won't for now.

Meanwhile the two Sayake and Tanjiro were looking at him as if they were judgeding him in a lot of way and they weren't but Kurama and Ahari on the other hand was the one who is judging him from head to toe.

They didn't know how he didn't know that he was strong it really was getting on Ahari's nerve as she had been hearing him yell that he didn't wanted to go and with him being not married yet so what she is had been alive for thousands of years never had she complained about being lonely.

As the two three had entered the house with Tanjiro leave the box that Nezuko is in to the kids they were now all looking at the place but was stop when they heard someone running towards them and there they saw the two kids whom they had left

They were shaking so Sayake can only think of one thing they heard Nezuko moving inside the box and that is yeah reason it's scared them that why they run inside to were the three are.

Shoichi along with his sister Kiyoshi they were both holding hands as Sayake looked at them she can't help but see her younger siblings both Himawari and Minato she miss them dearly but she has a mission she need to finish.

"what are you two doing in here?" Tanjiro asked in shocked since they left the box that Nezuko is inside but they were sacred so that's why Sayake can't blame them at all "the box we heard something  scratches." Shoichi said as he hold his sister's hand tighter.

"even so it's dangerous in here dattebane." Sayake said as she patted their heads with a small smile on her face the two kids can't help but smile and not fear as they were near Sayake they find her comforting and they feel safe around.

"that box is more important to me that my life." Tanjiro said as Sayake looked at him she knew why and she knew that she would feel the same way if one of her siblings were in Nezuko's place she will lose it if something happen to her siblings.

Zenitsu can't help but stare at Tanjiro he can't help but want to know sure he knows that what inside that box isn't a human at all yet he didn't ask at all he didn't know why he didn't ask maybe he was waiting for Tanjiro or even Sayake to tell him why they are carrying a Demon in that box of with them.

As Tanjiro was about to go out to get the box that Nezuko was in Zenitsu heard a sound again and the house started to move separating them from each other with Sayake being alone with Zenitsu being with Shoichi and Tanjiro ending up with Kiyoshi.

Sayake's pov:

This place is like a maze once Zenitsu-kun heard something the house stared to move so this must be the demon's blood Demon art I just hope that who ever meet with that Demon knowing full well that Tanjiro-San and Zenitsu-kun has the two kids with them.

As I open another door I was meet with dark blue eyes of a boar mask as it stare right me "that's just creepy." Ahari said within my head as I stare at the said man in front of me with smoke coming out of his nose as he ran towards me it was a good thing I was able to dodge as fast as possible.

Since he run out and went straight at something as I stood their dumbfounded at the situation that I just saw "that was weird and creepy." Ahari said again but this time I choose to answer her "well it's much creepier that someone can see through you ad is inside your mind dattebane." I answered with a small smile on my face.

Tashiro secret

Tashiro secret

Both Tanjiro and Zenitsu were panicking since Sayake is alone

Shoichi and Kiyoshi both liked Sayake

Ahari was a little freak out at seeing the boar head

Hey guys it had been a long time since I last updated but here is the next chapter I hope that you guys will like it and enjoy ik really glad that you guys love this book.

Thank you all for supporting me it really means a lot to me so thank you all so so much i love you all and thank you all so so much.

See you all in the next chapter