Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Uchiha And Uzumaki Clan

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

The old lady reminds Sayake so much of Urokodaki now she is starting to get worried is he rest is he overworking himself she wanted to visit the old man yet she can't knowing that she has a lot of missions as a demon slayer and with a mission to get back home the room that Sayake will be staying at slide open "a change of clothes." the old lady spoke as Sayake looked at her and smiled "thank you so much dattebane." Sayake said as she went inside the room.

Sayake's room is right next to the boys room as she took off her haori and her uniform it was so reviling that even Sayake felt uncomfortable wearing it yet she kept on saying and I to convince Kurama and Ahari that she is okay with this uniform she also took off her sword and change into her temporary clothing before giving her uniform to the kind old lady.

She left her pack and scrolls in the room at the side before leaving to meet with Tanjiro and the rest who was also changing their clothes as another door slid open with the same kind old lady sitting on the floor this time with food that was prepared for the group to eat.

Sayake's eyes has stars in them as she looked at the food that is now right in front of her "this look so delicious dattebane." Sayake thought while looking at the food "and here is you meal." the old lady said which made Sayake smile brightens at the sight of food although wishing their is ramen.

Meanwhile this freak Zenitsu out at how fast this old woman is "she has to be a monster! That lady is a monster! She's so quick and eerie! She a monster! A monster hag-" his words were put to a stop when Sayake smack him on the head making him stop "I'm so so sorry dattebane." Sayake said as she bowed at the elderly woman so many times.

After Sayake who kept on apologizing to the old woman the four of them sat in front of their food and began to eat it felt so nostalgic to Sayake as she was starting to miss home more than she had already did, she miss her mother taking care of her and her brother worrying about them, she miss her father who is an over protective father and her little brother Saya she miss the Uchiha's her family her home.

As they ate the food that was generously was given to them although they were pretty much all starving Inosuke ate his food without using the chopsticks instead used his bare hands to eat his food the boy's manners peeved Zenitsu as he stared at Inosuke and scolded him "use your chopsticks." Zenitsu said.

Suddenly he grabbed some food from Tanjiro's tray and ate it surprising them as the Inosuke looked at Tanjiro with a cheeky smile as if mocking him before grabbing another bite from his tray again Sayake just stared at the two whole Zenitsu looked at them impassively.

However instead of getting angry Tanjiro picked up a bowl of his food and offered it to Inosuke as Tanjiro smiled "if you're that hungry you can have this too." Tanjiro said while looking at Inosuke whole Sayake smiled softly at the two "Tanjiro-kun really is a kind young man." Sayake said proud of how he grew up to be.