Chapter Nineteen: Muzan Kibutsuji

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

Akasuka Tokyo was a place the Sayake wouldn't want to return any time soon this place is making her paranoid no matter what she do she keep on feeling that aura as if it's calling her yet she doesn't know where it is and who it is should she be worried about this or should she just let it be.

As she kept on walking she still felt that same presence but this time it felt as if it's near it was somewhere near were she is as started to jump from roof to roof there she found the source of the aura a man with black hair and plum red color eyes it was as if a cat eyes he killed to people and had summon two demon's.

"this person can't be Muzan Kibutsuji dattebane." Sayake thought while looking at the man in shock she saw someone kill a human she is not sure if these people are innocent or not but still you can't just kill people because they piss you off.

Muzan was able to feel the presence near him and when he looked up there he saw a bright red head and red colored eyes as it was glaring at him out of anger and what not that red hair is familiar to him its as if he had saw it and he knew who has that same red color hair.

Her eyes the mangekyou sharing an was activate and was looking at him as his eyes meet hers it shock him as the two kept on glaring at each other no matter how long they stare at each other none of them move nor attack each other as they just kept on staring at each other.

"why would he do something like this, his presence was the one I felt back at the Kamado home dattebane

"why would he do something like this, his presence was the one I felt back at the Kamado home dattebane." Sayake thought while looking at Muzan both their eyes were glowing on the dark as they stare at each other to normal people this wl sent shivers down their spines it was quite that was until Sayake choose to attack.

She was just using her kunai as she glare at him "do you think our lives are a game to you!" Sayake yelled as Muzan blocked her attack using his own arm as the two glared at each other meanwhile her hawk was watching everything that was happening.

"just because you had become an immoral doesn't mean your already superior than us you were once a human as well dattebane." Sayake said again those words annoyed him so much he hated those words him not being perfect.