Chapter Sixteen: Swamp Demon

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

As soon as the two had finally reach the place it amazed Sayake as it was her first time in this world and the place seems to be filled with wonders she had never seen before that is why she is amazed  by all of this to her this world would have been peaceful if demon's didn't exist in this world.

It would have all been peaceful if they had choose to live in harmony both her uncle and mother wanted to live in peace with the ninjas but she knew that it took them a alot for them to be there and they didn't give up so she won't as well.

"look at Kazumi-san the poor thing had been so haggard after Sakoto went missing." the two heared two of the woman said as they looked at the man who was walking as if he was drunk and look sa stress out.

"the man looks like a zombie." Kurama said as he looked at the man sure he felt bad but it was true that he does look like a zombie and a drunk person combined together "Kazumi-san." both Tanjiro and Sayake called out his name which made him stop walking as the two catch up to him.

"we would like to hear your story dattebane." Sayake said as she stood in front of him with a soft smile on their face Sayake knows how it feels losing someone you love after all she lost someone she love and she still haven't moved on from that buts she still kept on being positive no matter what.

The man looked at the two in disbelief as no one had believed him, he had been looking for his fiancé but he wasn't able to find her she was gone even teh parents of Sakoto didn't belive him and got punch by her father.

As he brought the two to the place were he last saw Sakoto until she disappeared that night "I don't know if you two will believe me but she really vanish." Kazumi said while looking at teh two "we believe you." Tanjiro said while looking at him he was determined to help this poor man and this village.

To slay the demon that had been taking girl every night and eating them the two knew about that they were eaten already the village is huge but it's not as huge konoha  "we believe you." Tanjiro said again as he bent down and started to sniff the ground like a dog.

"uhh." Sayake started out of shock while Kazumi look at him as if he is a dog and he was weirded out by him but didn't say anything it was now getting late and Kazumi was still following the two demon slayers.

"I'm flattered and all but it's already getting late are you sure you two want to keep going?" Kazumi asked and said at the same time sure he is happy that someone is helping him but won't they need rest "no no it's okay dattebane." Sayake said with a smile on her face as she was happy that she will be able to help.

"they are active at night so we have to keep on going dattebane." Sayake said once again as Tanjiro knelt down and felt the ground meanwhile in a house can be seen a woman saying something to another woman as soon as she went too lay down a puddle started to form below her.