Chapter Twelve: Our Ranks

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

There were 20 people who had joined the final selection but now there was only five of them including Sayake and Tanjiro "not even the boy that we had saved earlier is here." Sayake thought as she kept on looking at the people on of them is a girl who has a butterfly hairclip on as she was staring at the butterfly that was in her finger the other one was a male with a scar on his face as Sayake looked at him she thought one thing and that is "he looks like he has anger issues like a certain someone I know." Sayake thought as she had just compare her sensei Lady Tsunade, Sakura, her mom and Sakurako to that male.

The other male who survived was a blonde headed male who kept on shivering as he kept on whispering that he was going to die as he knew that he may have survived but he might die "what a coward." Kurama said as he was now awake after seven days of him and Ahari being asleep "don't say that maybe he saw something." Sayake said as she was talking to the two inside her mind she wasn't able to hear what was going on or what was happening outside.

"your one to talk." kurama said inside her head and as for Ahari well she is still lazy as she was still asleep after all this wasn't an emergency for Kurama and Ahari since they both knew that the girl who happens to be there Jinchūriki after all they knew how strong the red headed female is after all she has the blood of an Uzumaki and an Uchiha two of the strongest clan there is "are you okay Sayake-chan?" Tanjiro asked as he was now looking at the red headed girl infornt of him "eh what did I miss?" Sayake asked as she looked back at Tanjiro-kun who told me that the two girl was now explaining the ranks which happened that we are in the lowest rank.

The rank that they are in is one of the lowest which as known as  Kanoe (4th from the bottom) rank there are alot of ranks like the

Mizunoto.
Mizunoe.
Kanoto.
Kanoe.
Tsuchinoto.
Tsuchinoe.
Hinoto.
Hinoe.

Those are the rank as the two identical child's kept on speaking a man who was still inpatient about getting his sword kept on saying thing like "when will he be able to get the sword." those were what he kept on asking as the two kids explained that they will be getting there sword but first they will be assigned Kasugai Crows.

Which Sayake didn't mind I mean she loves crows but the bird that was given to her wasn't even a crow it was a falcon it was like there bird back home the one that her father use "uhh did you say crows but this is a sparrow though." the blonde headed male said as he was raising his hand "eh but this is a falcon dattebane." Sayake whisper to herself which Tanjiro and the blonde headed male heared "I don't care about this stupid crow I want the sword the color changing sword." the male said as he went in front of the two kids as he was now holding one of them by the hair.

"what should I do?" the blonde male asked himself as he was looking around after all the girl that was looking at her bird wasn't paying attention to what was happening and as for Sayake she was still staring at the falcon missing her family even more than she thought she should.