Part 21 : Rowthiram!!!!!

Author's Note :

Hi darlings...

So finally after the discussions done on responses, most likely there are no much issues with storyline except a very few but it cant be changed as thats how its plannned...
Very sorry for that...😪😪😪

And most readers have suggested about regular updates...
Surely i will try to give updates frequently and then regularly...👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Next reason was wattpad glitches... athu namma kaila illaa... even i face it with stories i read... still we would see to it doesnt impact responses to some extent...

The main reason that shook me was forgetting to vote... thats purely on reader's hands... please do take care ❤❤❤❤❤

Finally with the love and confidence you all gave I am starting the story again... wish to get the same all throught the story...

Thank you dears and love u lot...😘😘😘😘😘

------------------------------------------

Mullai pushed herself inside the farm hearing the piping voice of murugan and she could feel shrills of anxiety all over...
Not just because of murugan, frankly it was more about arthi...

Right from kathir mullai marriage, arthi's family had started distancing them from the entire of Pandian's family may be as their intentions regarding arthi's marriage didnt work out...
They treated them as if pandian and murugan's family dont exist in the world...
But now things seem to change...
She remembered the other day lakshmi mentioned arthi spoke like before in temple...
And now this visit...
Arthi has never ever initiated a chat with mullai anytime or if it had been, then it would be for a reason...

What is it now...
They very well knew they wont be expected or received properly...
Still why did they drop by all of a sudden...
Do they want to start the relationship again from the place they left...

As mullai's legs stumbled again and didnt allow to move further, she just sat in a place clutching her head...

A wave of obscure emotions swept her off her feet...
When ever arthi and family had their entry in their life, kathir and mullai had the worst phase of survival...
Not because of anything villainous from the opposite side just like in movies or dramas...

But even a single mention of those names had inflamed many plights...
It was not only with kathir and mullai...
It was the same among kathir and mullai's family too...

Mullai remembered how sometime back she grew angry on kathir unnecessarily when she knew arthi was there...
Though her concerns are different unlike past, she felt bad for getting triggered by mere name...
Adding to it, the resentful looks of kalpana and arthi made her insides shiver in fear as if those negative vibes are still around her...