Author's Note!!!!!

So here i have come with a fresh love story of our beloved Kathir and Mullai!!!!!!

Now i can hear ur mind voice loud...

unnala PMN eh olunga time ku update pana mudiyala... ithula yethuku unaku risk nu kekarathu enaku kaathula viluthu.... 😜😜😜😜😜

But I have been thinking of this plot since long time.. Never got time to pen it down... Just had a thought if i keep waiting for time, i might never get it....

So Now i decided this is the right time to do it as i really crave to see my imagination to come in words and share the same with all my sweet hearts....

And regarding this story,
I am not going to reveal the plot or characters or anything in precise now....

I will be uploading few teasers one by one....

You heard me right... Few teasers... kandipa minimum 10 teasers irukum....

Hope u might get hold on to the plot and characters by that time my teasers end....

And most importantly this story will initially move in a slow pace, will have less updates and over time it will catch up the speed as PMN will be my top priority.....

Last but not least,

Thanks for all my darlings for the awesome support i have received till now for my other stories and i seriously wish i get the same amount of love and support for this too...

My special thanks to insta page Kathirmullai_captures for the awesome cover picture which she did exclusively for this story....

Thanks again sweeties...

Will catch you soon with the teasers....

Happy reading...❤❤❤❤❤