Part 22 : Oodal!!!!!

Author's Note :

Hi darlings...

Thanks for the lovely response for the last part...
That really really gives a lot of cheer and confidence to me...

Thanks again for that and love you all..😘😘😘😘😘

-------------------------------------------

Mullai wanted to rush to kathir and put a end to the fight immediately but then the kids who stirred up from sleep made it impossible

She had to pat them back to sleep simultaneously calling his mobile which rang in the same room to her misfortune...

But the urge to reach for him didnt stand for long...
Over passing time, her ego and anger did hit her hard which stopped her from going for him and closed her eyes adamantly to sleep though she was not sleepy...

Still unable to withstand his rage and remoteness, tears started gliding her plumpy cheeks making the pillow drench in the wetness...
She didnt know when the tears stopped and she drifted into a disturbed slumber...

When she was rolling uneasily without his nearness, her tears were effaced by kathir's coarse lips while his arms nestled her into his chiselled chest...
Though her heart accepted him in a wink, her angry mind tried to shove him off just to be caught in his unyielding embrace...
His voice chimed in her ears as he nibbled her earlobes with his breath fanning her and placing soft kisses everywhere...

K : ei thakkali... sorry... sorry... sorry de...

That was enough for her to come out of her shell and it was mullai's turn to shower him with smooches even in her siesta...
She uttered with her eyes closed dreamily as if it was happening in her dwam...

M : naanum romba sorry da... very sorry...

K : un sorry elam venaam... please velagi pogaathe...

M : nee than velagi ponne... yengayavathu poren nu sonne... po... enaku nee venaam...

K : venaama...

M : pinna yengayavathu poren nu sonna yena panrathu...

K : yenga ponaalum unkita than varuven nu theriyaatha unaku...

M : theriyum aanalum pona pidikala...

K : pogala... ippo pesama thoongu...

M : hmmm.... nee enkudave iru...

K : atha solave venaam... unkuda than irupen yepavum...

SMOOCH...

There were just sounds of soft kisses heard till they hit bye-byes peacefully and wholeheartedly...

And...

SMOOCH...

SMOOCH...

SMOOCH...