Part 4 : Thiruvizha Arambam!!!!!

Author's Note :

Hi darlings,

The customs, traditions, happenings everything related to the thiruvizha in this chapter and following chapters are completely imaginary... If there is anything is against or hurts your beliefs and superstitions, i apologize in advance....

‐----------------------------------------

It is a full moon day of the karthigai month...
It is the day when the thiruvizha of their kula deivam Lord Murugan temple normally commence and it would continue for three days with all special poojas, deity ceremonies, chanting hymns, celebrations and other rituals like thirukalyanam, etc...
Just like the no moon day of iyypasi month celebrated as diwali , this full moon day is celebrated every year and hence the karthigai month is quite special for people over there in that locality...

With the festival yet to begin in another hour, the temple premises was completely thronged with devotees...
The stories on lord Muruga were cantilated on one side...
The priests were incanting psalms in the mike set...

Outside the temple, a great many of temporary shops were opened along with the regular shops making people splurge on to the things sold....
There were lots of hot yummy food getting ready on one side and on other side it was lots of small and big rides keeping the kids on toes....
The balloons, toys, kites,etc were stocked and restocked..
The sounds of firecrackers along with the bells of the temple began to peal...
A corner of the temple had the traditional mayilaatam, oyilaatam and other ceremonial events with a massive crowd of people revelling it...

The time was around morning seven and the entire family of murugan set foot on the temple happilly enjoying every single scene as they passed by...

They were welcomed warmly by the authorities of the temple administration and they were made to sit as they still had time for the auspicious time for the commencement of the festival...
They had invited all their kith and kin so there were always one or another who came up to have a word with them...

Murugan, being the hier apparant of the head of the temple will receive the first honour and there by inaugurate the celebration every year...

The temple authorities were on a discussion about the festival proceedings with murugan who had kathir alongside every minute as a support along with the kids....

Paati, Lakshmi, parvathi and mullai took their seats glancing the preparations and conversing with the people who came along...

Mullai, as a usual gesture, was sneaking a look at kathir and the kids inspite of the fun and frolics around...

T : yen de parvathi... thangathu ku veshti evalo azhaga iruku paathiya... aana katta matten nu yena aatam...

P : aama maa... namma kann eh pattudum.. veetuku poi nalla suthi podanum...

L : parvathi... intha podiyanungalukum than... ore perumai paaren mogathula... veshti kattikitangalam...

Hearing to all those, Mullai smiled fondly seeing the kids...

Yes, they looked so adorable with their dhoti, shirt, simple jewels and most importantly a watch...
Kathir is always known for wearing different watches right from his childhood...
He always felt scud coming out without it and now the kids too...
The kids were sticking to either their dad or grand dad seeing them speak and now then running around...

Her eyes now shifted to their father....
And he really looked so cool in the slim fit half white silk shirt and dhoti.. He had a watch in his right wrist and as always he had refused wearing all other jewels after throwing maximum tantrums as much as he can....
He had a little streak of thiruneer in his forehead that she had forcefully put on him...