Part 37 : Purithal!!!!!

Hi darlings...

Just before going to the update, many asked me to fix a character for dheena and arthi for better imagination...
I imagine BK Arun for dheena character... u may follow the same if you r ok...
And for arthi you can imagine any irritating and annoying face you see in the recent times as thats how this character would be...😉😉😉😉😉

Our story our urimai...
happy imagination darlings....

--------------------------------------------

Kettimelam... Kettimelam...

The mangalavaathiyam reverberated the hall following the clear voice of the priest...
The grooms tied the knot to their bride and they were blessed lavishly with flowers and akshathai by the family along with guests...
The happy smiles on the faces of the just married couples brought happy tears in the orbs of their loved ones...

Thayammal was out of control with teardrops flowing nonstop...
She was pacified by parvathi and lakshmi who was equally emotional while pandian and murugan managed to maintain a calm face...
The youngsters were all excited and elated too...
With all things happening around, two hearts were in their own reverie...

Kathir and mullai...

The ones who always preferred to stand hand in hand stood on opposite sides now, kathir in gents side while mullai on ladies...
In contrast to the physical distance, their eyes did hold tight not leaving eachother...
Surprisingly they found it to be soothing and serene to be physically apart but sametime close by heart together...
As the couples were doing the rituals, the duo enjoyed each custom done and stood chatting with the ones near them...
They didnt fail to peep into the other once in a while admiring the other in special dressup...

Mullai who was in a classy modern outfit for the reception went for a classic traditional half saree for the marriage as she didnt want to disappoint her family's wishes...
The bright red with dark leaf green outfit and heavy gold jewels along with a neat makeover made her look like a damsel dropped down from heaven especially in the special decorations of the stage...

Anyone who lay their eyes on her wouldn't stop with just a single look and kathir was no exception...
He had hard time in concentrating in the things happening around and struggled to maintain his cool...
A special mention to dheena who was equally admiring his girl which increased kathir's rage...

But the same was pulled down seeing mullai who was looking only at him as if he was the only man in the entire universe...
Can he still think about all others...
He couldnt and he didn't...
He brushed things like pushing dust under the carpet to take care after it later...

And even mullai was no way less to kathir...
She was on top of the world with the just girl things seeing her looking gorgeous and just to see the same in kathir's eyes was awesome...
She was excited more to see how she was affecting him doing nothing...
All his naughtiness and playfulness seemed to halt seeing her and he stood dumbfounded with just eyes playing its part...
Adding to all, he looked smart, smarter and smartest in the red shirt which made her eyes glue onto him...