Part 14 : Andrum!!! Indrum!!!

Mullai sat back in her mat with thundering heart after kathir left as she heard voices of vasantha and thayammal closer to her room....

But to their luck, kathir had escaped giving her a big sigh of relief...

She didnt know what vasantha spoke and she somehow managed to answer amongst all hullabaloo happening in her mind... She was oblivious to thaayammal's accusing looks too...

As they both left downstairs after sometime, mullai sneaked to the beginning of the stairs just to hear them speaking...

She just stood hearing kathir's voice with solace till he left the place...

She felt like reaching home after being a drifter for a while...

She came back to her supposed to be room and lied down on the mat with memories of past days gushing in full force...

It was a friday and mullai had plans to stay at kailaayam back from school as kathir was expected to turn up that day as he informed over phone...

But then things changed...

Over at school, She started feeling restless and twitchy with mild cramps and irritation...

She was well informed about the puberty thing already...

So she suspected on that and went to her house changing her plans...

And yes she was right...

It was her day...

Hormones commenced its job so well in her...

Initially it was just a little irritation and fear followed by the pain of initial days...

It worsened over time with the restrictions imposed on her...

The biggest ordeal was the diet that her family wanted her to stick to which made her puke everyday...

Not to forget the main thing, she was isolated from others except the three ladies of her family...

She suffered a hectic time during those days pulling her down completely both physically and emotionally...

But Off all things happened around, only thing that caught her attention the most was missing kathir...

Mullai expected him to meet her but knowing the rules she made her mind and started waiting for the function day...

Not for other reasons, only for meeting him...

But it was not as easy as she thought...

Every second felt like a decade...

Pushing all things aside it was only kathir who occupied her thoughts solely...

When she heard he had dropped by when she was sleeping, she felt like slamming her head and ended up crying...

Second time, she knew he was there...

She was able to hear his voice, he was asking for her with a little ray of hope of seeing him..

And no it was all in vain...

He left in sometime to her disappointment...

That night she couldnt get hold of herself, she called him up by midnight and ended up hanging the call in fear as pandian attended it...

Thats it...

She was very sure she wouldnt be able to meet him or speak to him...

When she was pushing the days with all her might, he came for her...