Part 35 : Salanam!!!!!

Belated birthday wishes my dear darling seethakumar3
I know im super late but i wanted to gift you your favorite mirchi and thakkali for your birthday... 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

So once again wishing you a very happy birthday with mirchi and thakkali... ❤❤❤❤🥰🥰🥰🥰

And...

Advance birthday wishes to my sweetie AbiramiVaradharajan
Im here to start your birthday with mirchi and thakkali...
Start enjoying dear...😘😘😘😘😘😘

----------------------------------------

Not able to have too many around them and awaiting a privacy, he dragged her to the beautiful rooftop of the hall that was glistening in moonlight...
With a palpitating heart and shivering hands, he held her face in his hands close to his face and looked deep into her twitchy big eyes...

K : romba naal ah kekkarane... sweet ah yetha venum nu... iniki tharalam la...

Kathir literally pleaded looking deep into her heavy kohled eyes trying to gauge her reaction with prayers to God to make her understand his need...
He felt blessed and it seemed so that his prayers were answered...

Mullai's eyelids battled like terrified butterfly wings trying to shed all the nervousness out...
Her dainty fingers fidgeted her dupatta restlessly making the danglers in it a mess...
And above all, the way her grape like eyeballs rolled over as if it might fall down and the way how she wet her trembling pink lips with tongue made him go crazy like hell...
His hold on her face tightened and the looks grew fierce pushing himself close to her...
But the reflexive shudder in her body, the fear in her eyes and the stress in her face stopped him abruptly...

K (softly) : cute thakkali de nee...

He knocked his forehead to hers and moved aside with a wide smile...

M : kathir... nee... athu... yen...

K : un kathir de naan... yena paniduven unna... enkita yena bayam unaku... hmmm...

M : en kathir ngranaala than bayam... vera yaarum na bayapada maaten...

K : yena... puriyala de... naan na than bayama...

M : hmmm... athu... vera yaarum enna yethum pana mudiyaathu... naan allow pana matten... aana en laddu boy na enna yenna vena panalame... enakum venaam nu solla thonaathe... athan bayama iruku...

For a moment, Kathir was puzzled if she really meant what he understood now or she meant something and he is getting in his own way...
But his doubts were cleared without a word with the reddish tint that creeped into her face along with a sweet blushing smile for him...
He was literally swept him off feet with all those words and gestures...
Maybe his little girl has outgrown his expectation and as he felt always she is transforming to a matured woman...

The confidence when she said she will allow none near her...
The fondness when she said he can do anything...
The blush when she said she wont refuse to him...
The fear when she said she is scared for it...
Just four sentences with four different emotions and the most important of all was she was able to get all those beautiful emotions of a woman still with her childish innocence...
Its a gift to be blessed with pure innocence clubbed with much needed maturity too...
A sense of pride and also a more of excitement seeped in seeing the visible changes in her...

Not to deny, the extreme disappointment that resulted seeing her fear in the little intimate moment but then he tried to get over it considering her age and off course his age too....
Pretending to flush off all other raw emotions of the age...