Part 13 : Siru Purithal!!!!!

Author's Note :

Hi darlings....

Sorry for the long boring part...But ithuvum venum for the story... So adjust Karo please... Thanks dears...
Happy reading...❤❤❤❤

--------------------------------------------

M : KATHIR!!!

In a flash of the second,

They were in eachother's embrace...

They froze for sometime in same position as if they were inscribing to their heart that they were together...

Somehow, they had to break the silence unwillingly...

K : ei thakkali.... nee ok ah... romba kastama irunthucha...

M : kashtama...

That was a only verbal response from mullai... All he could feel was his tee getting wet with her silent tears...

K : alariya de.. hey yena achu... sollu...

Kathir tried to get a glimpse of her face by moving out but she pulled herself more into him tearing up badly..

A wave of fear surpassed him instantly...

Till that second, he didnt have much thoughts about her pubescence...

As per him it was just a physical change she was undergoing now...

His concerns were different only from his point of view...

Do she miss him...

Do she have same feelings just like him...

Did she realise about them anytime in these days...

But all his newly found feelings, questions and excitement took rear seat seeing her tears...

He could feel concern about her health solely oozing out from him...

Is it not a just a natural physical thing...

Is it something more...

Is she sick...

Is it so worse..

Is it taking toll on her health...

He just know the theory behind the menstruation...

But completely no idea about how it would feel...

Though he had his mother and sister at home, he was not aware of those details...

K : patharuthu de... sollu yena achu... mudiyalaiya... romba kashtama irukaa... udambu sari illaya... illaa vera yethavatha... sonna than eh theriyum...

M : .... (crying)

K : solli than tholaiyen de.. yena achu.. thayavu senju azhathe... stomach pain ah... romba athigama iruka... illaa vera yethavatha... athan 10 naal ache inum bleeding iruka... yena panuthu... romba kashtama iruka...

M : kashtama iruka... paithiyam mattum than pidikala... iniki mattum ne varalaina athum pidichurukum...

K : yena...

M : mudiyala kathir... suthama mudiyala... unna paakama, pesaama irukaave mudiyala... namma ivalo naal ipadi paakama pesaama iruka vendi oru situation varum nu nenache paakala... aana vanthuduchu...

He was questioning her about her physical changes but all he was told was about her heart felt feelings... She didnt wait for him to reply.... She continued pouring her heart out in between sobs...