Twenty: Lightning Storm Standoff

Ursa, Sabine, Rex, and Ketsu were discussing a plan. 

"We should split up into two teams; one to cause a distraction, one to free our friends/family," Sabine said.

"You're the one with this experience. We'll follow whatever you chose," Ketsu said.

"Ketsu! You have experience!"

"Not as much as you."

"Girls, please stop fighting," Ursa sighed.  The two quieted down; kind of. They stopped talking about "experience" at least. 

"Hondo has an idea!" Hondo exclaimed.

Sabine, Rex, Zare, Jai, and Ketsu all groaned. Ursa raised an eyebrow (but no one saw because she was wearing her helmet) and shook her head. 

"What is your 'wonderful' idea, Hondo?" Sabine asked, her voice practically made of sarcasm.

Hondo was just as clueless as he always was. 

"We get in, get them out, and live!" Hondo exclaimed.

Sabine raised her voice; which was now a positive of full sarcasm.

"Like we didn't even think of that! Also Hondo, it's more complicated than that. Much more. We can't just walk in, say 'give us our friends', and leave! Thrawn will try to kill us. He—"

Sabine gasped barely catching herself. Ursa's instincts as a mother kicked in, and caught her daughter. 

Ketsu also jumped in, helping her lay Sabine down. 

"What's going on?" Merei Spanjaf (who was Zare's fiance; and who they picked up on the other side of Naboo before leaving) cried.

"I—we—don't know........" Ursa gasped. She took of her helmet; showing an emotion that no one ever expected to see on this Mandalorian.

Fear.

Ursa Wren looked afraid.

Rex and Ketsu were the first to snap out of it, and snapped the others out too (Except Hondo, who had left right after his idea).

Ketsu noticed a white glow on Sabine's face. "What's this?" She asked.

Rex peered over her shoulder; seeing the glowing lines. Then he gasped in shock.

"Those lines are identical to Ahsoka's!" He shouted. "That must mean Ahsoka is talking to her through her head!"

"Nope. Ahsoka is really her mother," Ursa said. 

"WHAT!" Everyone exclaimed.

NatalieGeorge171 runs into the cock-pit and shouts, "REWIND!!"

Everyone stares at NatalieGeorge171. 

"WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!?!?!" Ketsu asked.

"I'M ONE WITH THE FORCE AND THE FORCE IS WITH ME!!!" They shout, and Tiya Sircar runs in.

"NATALIEGEORGE171, IS RIGHT! WE'RE ONE WITH THE FORCE AND THE FORCE IS WITH US!! NOW LET'S DANCE!!" She shouts. 

Rex starts to yell at NatalieGeorge171 and Tiya. 

"WHAT THE KRIFF ARE YOU DOING?!" He shouted. 

"HELLOOOOOOOO I'M HERE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" Fanfiction1090 shouts and runs in.

"WHO THE KRIFF ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!!?" Ursa shouts back.

"I'M THE AUTHOR I GET TO DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!" MandalorianJedi screams, running in.