Chapter 5

| Dani |

I got dressed in a grey slouch, VS crop top and Grey aztec leggings. Then I put my black vans on. I texted Hayes Meet at the park, walk to school ?

He immediately texted me back saying Alright, be there in five.😉

I set my phone down then applied foundation, mascara and perfume. I grabbed my camo pennyboard and went to the park. I immediately spotted Hayes and ran up to him.

"Hey."

"Hey, ready to be bored to death by our teachers ?"

"Hmmm... not yet. Five more minutes ?" I fake whined.

We got to school in like ten minutes walking from the park.

"Mrs. Russel- Biology, Mr. Newman- US history, Mrs. Greene- science, Mr. Griffin- Algebra 1, Mrs. Turner- French and Mr. Francis- Geography." Hayes spit out.

I was astonished. "How do you know all their names and subject, especially if schools so boring?"

"It was on my hand." Hayes laughed.

"Wow." I returned. "What if I washed it off? What would you do then?"

"Not give a crap and fail everything." I just laughed as we entered the door of first period...

- -

Lunch

I was in the lunch line, getting my food when this tall blonde girl with snooty body language and facial expressions walked in front of me with a bunch of other followers.

"Umm.. excuse me ?" I said. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Getting lunch." She said in a voice that made me want to punch her.

"Yeah, the lunch that was supposed to come to me before you." I said while walking in front of her whole crew before one of her minions stopped me.

"April and all of us are Queens of this school and if you don't respect these rules, your life will be a living hell."

"Oh I'm so sorry, now that I know you're all apart of the April fools crew or whatever you call yourselves, I'll totally go back to my spot." I said and went back to my spot infront of them.

One of her minions was going to do something when April pulled her back.

"Jessica, let the 'nobody' do what that 'nobody' wants." and Jessica stopped.

- -

After I got my food I went to go sit down with Hayes and his friends, Mason and Alex.

- -
While eating..
April and her followers came up to our table.

"Hey Dansmella! Hayes doesn't have any interest in you so stop talking to him." everyone just laughed. Hayes stood up really tense. I told him to calm down.

"Maybe you should start arching your eyebrows, not your back."everyone 'ooohed' "No wonder every guy thinks you're a slut."

"You'll regret that." she said and stormed off flipping her hair.

- -

Home...

First day of school was good. Hayes showed me what to expect from every teacher and so bad it's not a terrible school.
Good Nite😇💕
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~ Here's the double update✔️
~ 😁Sorry it's really late
(NU: Sunday)
Stay perfectxx 😘*new sign off*