Chapter 8

| Dani |

"And for the end of this video, there's some new exciting stuff that my boyfriend got me into. Which many of you know, my boyfriend is Hayes." I glare at Hayes who's sitting on my bed watching me film a YouTube video. He just laughed.

"Anyways... There's something super exciting that me and Hayes and a bunch of other people will be doing next month which is the beginning of Fall. And this very exciting thing is called... DigiTour and I'll explain that in my next video. Thanks guys for watching another weekly video." I blew a kiss to the camera and pressed stop on my camera.

Me and Hayes went to his house to watch the movie 'neighbors' because my dad comes home at 8 and it was 7:30.

- -
After Movie..

"Thanks for a great family movie night, Mrs. Grier." I said hugging Hayes' mom.

"Please, just call me Elizabeth sweetie, goodnight." She hugged back.

"And thank you for inviting me Benjamin." I said to Hayes.

"Alright.. see you at school on Monday." he said back to me and kissed my lips gently right in front of his mom that didn't care if we were dating.

I went home and updated the video to YouTube after an hour of editing. Surprisingly, my dad doesn't care that I'm a Youtuber, but thank god he doesn't watch my videos. I'd cry. I sat on my bed when the video was posted and slowly drifted off to sleep.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~ So this is sorta-kinda another filler chapter but it introduces Digi soo yah💁🏽
~ This chapter is really short😁sorry
~ Imma be super busy this weekend😶
~ My phone is on like 2%
(NU: Monday)
Stay perfectxx😘