Chater 9

| Dani |

"So yeah guys, that's DigiTour and the link to get tickets and come see us will be in the description below. Its also a meet and greet and me and Hayes are so super excited to meet many of you all... Bye!"

- -
After video

"What do you want to do?" Hayes asked. "We've got a month til Digi and a week and a half of school left before we start packing and going to meetings and stuff."

"Ugh, so much work." I sighed. "Lets go to the beach." I popped up.

"Yess." Hayes said and we got up to go change.

I put on a lilac strap flounce bikini top and black bottoms. I grabbed my flip flops and we headed to the beach.

- -

Me and Hayes got to the beach and splashed around in the water for a while.

"Can we tan now..?" I stuck my bottom lip out. "You promised.."

"Fine." we got out and walked towards where our towels were.

While tanning I took a picture of Hayes and I's feet in the sand. I posted it on Instagram and put the caption as 'Beach day in NC w Hayes🔐❤️" It was stupid of me to put a location, I forgot about fangirls.

Soon I heard. "OMG! Daniela just posted a pic on Instagram." and "OMG! So did Hasss and they're here in NC at the beach?!?" They both fangirled and jumped around.

"Look, they're right over there!" They screamed while walking over to me and Hayes.

"Hi, we're such big fans. Can we get a picture?"

"Yeah, sure." I replied.

The brunette handed Hayes the camera and he took a picture of me with the blonde, then a picture of me with the brunette. Then they both got a picture with Hayes.

"Nice seeing you guys. Are you coming to DigiTour, NC?"

"Yeah." They said in awe.

"Well then I guess we'll see you there." I said and hugged them both then they walked away.

"Thank god, they weren't crazed fans that know my blood type." We just laughed and enjoyed our beach day without interruptions.
•••••••••••••••••••••••
~ Fillers😒
(NU: Wednesday)
Stay perfectxx😘