Chapter 7

| Dani |

The first football game is tonight, Friday. I know the football season started early but they started practicing like a month into summer.

What I didn't know is that after I left Hayes' house on Tuesday, he changed the title to 'Boyfriend tag' and put that as my first video on YouTube. So I now have to do weekly videos thanks to the famous Hayes Grier.

I went to Hayes' house to get his practice jersey and his laptop was sitting on his bed and I saw the title that he changed it to. I'm wearing his practice jersey to their game tonight. So I went to Hayes' house to get it.

- -
The football game..

When I got to the game nothing was awkward, I sat down next to Mrs. Grier and Hayes' family. I cheered him on a few times.

The only awkward part was after the game, when I chose to hug Hayes' and congratulate them on winning 27-8. My dad saw and questioned me the whole ride home. I didn't say anything. I just don't understand why he's not approving of me and any guy, but Elizabeth is super approving. Of course I'm grounded for a week.

When we got home, my dad asked me questions til I closed my door. I put a pillow over my head and instantly went to sleep.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~ This is a filler chapter😁
~ I hate fillers😒
(NU: Friday)
Stay perfectxx😘