the passing of days

days move on, and I'm hoping one day I ll be happy like really happy, smiling with all my heart, laughing till my stomach pains..I wish to go out, get out from my small world where there is no freedom.

finally we got our exams result, no not final exams but exams and I feel yeah I can achieve my dreams, but I got to work a little hard, within my friends I'm on top, next ahana, ahana ain't studying much,still she is scoring enough. and if she studies seriously then I'm gone, fuck I don't know what's wrong with zara, I mean she was too good in her 10th and now she is just going down and down, I can't see them like this, I want them to score so much, zara specially. I know she wants to score much and get scholarship so that she can study in good college. for ahana it doesn't matter, I still pray for her, may God give them lots of happiness. they be my best friends, like more than soul sisters, though me and zara always fight..

I should just focus on my dreams, and if I do that, insha Allah there will be a good results, even Allah will support me.

these days daniel is sad, much sad, he says he is counting for the day of his happiness. he is my best friend. I know I can never have daniel in my life, so I have stopped dreaming and just trying to be good friend of him, he trust me. he shared his secrets with me, he thinks I'm trustable and I don't lie to him.

daniel : Allah knows what's wrong with my life 

"Allah is watching right daniel so you don't worry everything will be alright" I tried to console him

he helps me with business studies so much. he is a nerd.. a complete nerd

"see you got to score 90+ in business" he have told me

"and you 95+" I said

he studies so much, each page, each line, so many questions papers and so many reference books.