results and university

I don't believe this , 3 months ago we all stopped going to school . And now days are passing like hell, oh god . It was our result day and indeed we guys were nervous , excited and scared too . I didn't hope more than 70% , before result I was on talk with Samaira. 

Samaira : I'm so nervous year 

Me : why tu nervous , for sure you ll cross 90

Samaira : pagaL ho, papers were hard 

We were then just discussing about the mistakes we did while writing the paper. Oh god , I was literally dying . My cousin sister had come over 

"Trisha jaldi open Karo " she screamed 

"Yeah opening , " I replied 

I told my parents and my relatives to go away from me and I told them I ll show only if the results turn out to be good . They nodded but mum wasn't satisfied .

"Trisha will you show me" she told 

"No mum please go away" 

Afte of argument she gave up . And I saw my result , I didn't see the subjects . It was something like  88, 80, 96, 80,  85... 

And I started screaming , I couldn't believe my marks , I mean how could Trisha score this much . Trisha was always average scoring student , I couldn't believe For sure . And then I rechecked the name yeah it was my name , I even checked mothers name and all . 

I called Zara and told her my percentage and she was happy . 

I checked everyone's and luckily I was sad to know Zara and ahana scored more than me .

Zara :86.2 

Ahana :86.4 

This was only the thing which made me sad but my happiness was greater than sadness , I was so happy for them and for me . I talked with them and they were happy too . 

Samaira scored :93.8 

Yeah indeed she was the topper of class , topper of school too , she was so happy . Maasha Allah. 

Days passed and it was time to select university , after have a deep conversation with Daniel and thinking about my career I selected middlesex university , it is one of the best university of London . A

So next day Along with Samaira and Zara we went to check on middlesex university . I found the best , except they didn't have their own campus. But university was great . I wondered if I ll be able to adjust with the standard or not , I saw some student who seemed rich and having good standard , wherelse me , you can say I don't have standard at all . I applied and next day did my admission too . 

Yeah I did talk with Trisha and ahana about it , I knew ahana would join middlesex but I was not sure about Zara , because she already liked amity and had registered over there . 

But soon I got to know ahana registered too , days ago when I had talk with her she told me she will go with (IB) international business , but then God knows when she and Zara mixed up together and planned to join same course . Yeah they are completely changed , I never though they would ever get change but then maybe they never thought me as their friend , it was all fake . Actually best friends don't exists , I had realized this during my school days only but then I though it was only my imagination but that was all true . Let them be friends or do whatever I don't mind . Thank god at least I'll have Samaira with me to accompany me through the way to college . 

Im so excited for college to start , insha allah everything will be good .