Thrown out of school

days pass by,

"so pakka you are coming tomorrow'  ahana texted

"yes and if you betray me , im not going to leave" i replied back

so we had decided we would meet the next day, i was a little nervous. morning i got ready, wore my hijab and left for bus stop, a different feeling rushed, i was missing the journey , i watched every little thing as if i was never going to be there, i was going to miss all these little things. i was bored as i reached school as i was alone. i roamed around and waited for other girls. finally samaira reached, we hugged each other and talked.

'ok HOS is coming this way and im sure she is going to make an issue out of it' ahana said as she her coming towards us

'oh god we are gone now' i was nervous

'girls what are you doing here' HOS was already frowned

'we had come for recommendation letter mam' ahana replied

she scolded us and took us to her room. she was like we had worn vulgur clothes. and i wonder if plane black abaya seemed vulgur to her. we tried explaining her but all in vain. i was scared because dad had already warned me not to go and calling our family members was extreamly a bad option but she didnt listen to us. instead she made a call, first to ahanas dad. we learnt that ahana's dad had scolded HOS back and was shocked why we aren't allowed to party there. i was giggling and so my mates , ahana's dad is the best. ahana was almost in tears as HOS had blamed us for no reason. on our way back , our class teacher whom i used to hate welcomed us and greeted us. she expressed how much she missed us. from there we left for ghurair centre where we had little fun and me and samaira did little shopping and left for khatoojs home .