just a starting ;)

one day my name will be there in those best authors' I told to , zara my best friend.

"you will be, you do have that talent"

I realized how eagerly I wanted to be something in my life, how I wanted to do something in my life. my silly , funny , stupid ,, lame jokes should come to an end and trisha the great should be serious. Zara have been with me from last 8 years , I still wonder how she turned to be a beautiful girl. she is so sensitive. whatever my life has been, in every up's and downs my two angels have been with me. accepting this crazy little bitch. bitch? yeah that's what guys called me in my school. "trisha the bitch" . it used to hurt me at first but when I really found myself using my brain it hurt less. ahana my other angel ahana was born with golden spoon in her mouth. she is damn rich and she doesn't realize that , always me and zara have to remind her.

home science class was going on. and we hated this subject. I would have killed that subject. so everytime on her class me and zara either made fun of her or expressed our hatred towards her or her subject. "trisha you are disturbing the class, if you wanna talk then you may go out and talk" huh mam caught us talking

"I'm sorry mam I won't repeat it"

"trisha you better move to the other group" mam was angry

and samaira frowned "mam how can she leave the group"

"only for my subject"

"fine mam" I exclaimed

now I was in group where my other angel was a part of this. me , Zara and ahana tried really hard to be in one group but my classmates had issues so we had to give up.

zara is favourite of all students, everyone praised her so much. sometimes I do get jealous of her. it was english period. English teacher is not available so it's free. "how our life changes na" I told to zara while taking out novel to read

"yeah man true, you see I still miss rabee "

my ex and now zara's ex. im not fond of him. Zara and rabee have lots of break up's and patch up's too.his accent is amazing other thn that nothing is good in him. nor his potato eyes, but his lips taste's great. what was between us I don't know but now he is not part of my life anymore. zara loves him and he loves zara that's the reality. "how can I explain my love towards this guy" zara's face turned sad. "why don't you move on"

"it's not that easy trisha , it's not that easy trisha , you can only say that but won't understand "

"understand? wtf you are talking zara? don't you know what all I' ve gone through? I was in relation for 4 years, I understand your pain"

ahana was in clinic, she was on periods so zara and ahana has issues with it. like their stomach pain like something, their headaches and etc etc. so for taking rest zara was in clinic.

"Accha trisha keep your novel aside, let's go and meet ahana "

"Ohk wait"

we reached clinic within 5 minutes. we saw ahana she was sleeping,. asked her if she was hungry.

"no I'm not hungry, my head is aching lots"

i went and met teacher and informed about ahana's Condition. ahana was at home. the next day we got to know that ahana dint really had stomach pain. "ahana you are really a good actor" I mocked

we had power point presentation of business finance. and I hated finance. finance was not my cup of coffee.every morning I be the first to reach class nobody enters until I sleep for 30 minutes. then samaira and khat enters. but today I was studying but I dozed off. it's all due to lack of sleep. I sleep at 12am and thn wake at 5.

"trisha wake up" samaira patted my back"

"oh sorry patanahi kaise so gayi, I'm so damn nervous re, will I be able to do it or not" I exclaimed

I was really nervous. I wanted I should do better, better than all my Co - speakers.

in business period everyone again praised zara's effort. and congratulated her for doing so well. the period came to an end and my part was postponed till the next class. ahana and I was really nervous. I remember we guys wer sitting opposite to each other and after each slide we stared at each other and made stupid, funny, idiotic faces as if we are naked.

"trisha I told you to sit with the other group" mam had entered class and saw me

"mam how can she leave this group, mam please let her be here " samaira was trying to explain mam

"huh I hate this teacher, she is back of me everytime, what's her problem I really don't understand"

"trisha forget it " zara tried to console me

I found galaxy chocolate in my bag, dad bought for me yesterday, I just carried it. and was planning to eat .

"trisha tu pagal hai, teacher dekhegi yaar" zara was almost angry but was laughing

" are it's so fun to eat while your teacher is teaching you something something and you are busy in tasting the best chocolate" I replied

"give me too " zara asked

"sure take it after the class "

I was licking my fingers, the chocolate had almost melted,

"ewwwww trisha please stop this, it looks ugly" zara scolded

and then I heard khats telling ahana about the way I was eating chocolate. and when I saw ahana , she stared as if I had killed someone and I was eating the flesh. I enjoy every class if it's boring.

I hate the bus journey it takes 2 hours to reach home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

do comment if you liked :)