some thoughts. ._.

part3

I hate rabee. like anything and on the other hand zara loved him, loved him like anything.he was such a dog nah nah..dogs are loyal and he ain't. zara deserves something better, I always tell her that. but she huh never listen to me.i understand her situation too. but still shouldn't she listen to me? . zara doesn't understand herself, she wishes she did. sometimes she is happy, but most of the time she is not. her book is an open book with beautiful pages and detailed lettering..she wants rabee in her life. she is crazy, she still thinks of him, not too much but a little so much. like whenever "HE" be the topic for our gossip, or whenever she hears some real romantic song withu full of emotions or whenever the wind blows in a perfect way. she thinks about his smile, his eyes, and him and him then she asks me "trisha do you think rabee too will be missing me".

it's already late night and I'm unable to sleep, I'm unable to close my this small little eyes. I think about my boring life.I don't want those perfect relation ships I see in movies, like when the boy says something so incredible romantic that makes the girl faint. I don't want a fucking rose on velentines day . all I want is a best friend . someone I can tell everything, act silly with, and not have to worry if I look like shit . I want to wake up in his arms in the middle of the night and be like " I'm lucky to have you idiot" . but I don't know. I try to close my eyes, it's too late. i end up thinking about my past and doze off.

days are going too fast, morning after morning. Friday after Friday. it's like 1 week equal to 24 hours.

I want to achieve my all dreams me, ahana, and zara are completely different with our dreams, but in other ways our thoughts are matching at a point. I don't know after our 12th we will be together or our ways will be parted, I don't know nor I have any idea but zara do want us to be together and ahana wants to join some women's college.I tried explaining her if she agrees to study some other college other thn women's one thn I can think of staying in dubai.

"yeah E black, 404" my dad was on fone. and I was like again some old man will come home. after some time, bell rings and I go and open the door, whoever it may be I make sure I cover myself and be fine. "is your dad there" the opposite person says.

his voice is mesmerizing, I think. he is handsome, like so handsome. he smiles, at me and I say him to enter. he is tall, most probably 6'2 with full body build and quite fair enough. I was stunned at a moment, crush at first sight lol. I go in and call my dad. I try to see him again and again, and I fail because I'm really like nervous. I pass, he smiles and I smile.our eyes meet, and it's like wonderful. as I informed ahana about this incident, I got to know that ahana was falling for rehan, the same guy with whom she was in relation ship for 3 days. I guess she love him and I think rehan ain't good at all to be her boyfriend. ahana deserves something better.