chapter 2

I have a good friend. daniel, he too from my place. we have good bonding with each other.

I chat with him in BBM. he is tall guy. like really very tall and very fair too. ,.from last two days I saw his status was something "happy birthday smriti" so I just asked him

" When are you going to change your status? Ek ladki ka birthday kitni din "

" I care a lot about her... So rehen do. ;)" he replied

" Theek hai , your life, your wish"

"You want me to remove it? ;)"

"nah, Why would I want.."

"I love her"

I was escalated with his reply. I mean he never really told me about this. I got to know they both love each other but never confessed. I told him to tell her before it's too late but he says he is scared, scared to lose someone again. me and daniel have been friends from longer time, I had a crush on him. but never confessed as I don't want to ruin our relationship. I was fine happy chatting with him this way itself. and even I don't want to fall for anyone. I wanna be happy. you know, you see a person smiling, laughing all day and you think how happy he or she is. that's what happens with me. what all I face, I'm the one who knows about it.

I know that I don't own you

And perhaps I never will ,

So my anger when you are with her

I have no right to feel...

I know that you don't owe me,

And I shouldn't ask for more

I shouldn't feel so let down

All times when you don't call

What I feel I shouldn't show you

So when you're around I won't

I know I ve no right to feel it

But it doesn't mean I don't

who m I? I'm pieces of quotes from my favorite books Stitched together by song lyrics And I'm glued together by midnight conversations And the sweet taste of coffee And I have this tendency

To fall apart suddenly...i m created by the souls.Who are brave enough, to gather my all tattered pieces And put me back together

And oh god how I would love to be whole again!!! there was no one who understood me and my ambitions. mostly I spend my time with my novels I love books , I love digging into them ,I love drowning myself with their stories ,I love the way they let me live different lives .,I love how they let me slip into another world ...I love how they let me escape reality ,I love books ,I love spending time with them....books are my all time favorite. I never get bored and it's all because of them.

ahana , was all different. she was different with people and different with her self. she wasn't bitter, she was sad though, but it was just hopeful kind of sad. the kind of sad that takes time. she wanted her dad to talk with her. I believe every dad expresses their love for their child in different way, her dad wasn't expressing it in words, she hated that. that thing always made her cry. she have been in relation with one guy that too for 3 days.I don't know what she wants in her life, but she wants to achieve something so that her dad be proud of her.

I used to think that you wer supposed to love the people who loved you back. As if we had choice in choosing who we handed our hearts to. I think it's funny, how it all works out. Like you can love someone so much and they will be in love with someone else or how someone can love you more thn you love yourself but you will push thm so far off to the corner of the earth. I was a true believer of love and most probably I was never in love I guess. but I don't know.