banaglore dream!!!

life moves on . its better to go eith the flow or else the person will be stucked behind . going to banglore for further studies have always been my dream and im going to go, thats all i know. i have been trying to explain my family , or coming 3 years i want to live my life without any orders , without any rules and just do what my heart feels like to, i know im asking for more but i want it. riya is going to banaglore , she have been permitted from her aunts but im still dying for one YES.

'sweety im sure you ll be coming with me' riya texted

'im not sure girl, my parents arent ready to leave me alone ' i replied

' dont worry , they will allow , i ll try to explain them and secondly even im there so im sure they will let you' i did feel a little better after chatting with riya. riya is like , she knows whats in my heart and out, she understands me so well , and the most important part she have beeen with me through my thicks and thins.

god knows if my family will ever understand me. zara have already apllied in amity university with samaira and ayesha ( our classmate) and maybe ahana is also planning to join there itself. i feel they both are much closer and comfortable with eachother, thats one of the reason why i wish to go away from them. even if i stay back in dubai , i wont join the college where they have joined. i hope i ll have enough strength to stay from them .

daniel fell in love once again, lol and my heart did get a pinch of pain but no worries. he tries to console me. he thinks for sure i ll go to banaglore and i just hope everything goes alright and my parents just agrees.

i just wonder if i ll ever go to banaglore or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

do tell me how it is going/.....