chapter 2

*i honestly have NO IDEA where this going, im just like really into this wattpad fanfic stuff and wanted to write one as i said. bare with me as im new to this and indecisive about things lol*

-----------------------------------
(fast forward weeks later)
-----------------------------------

"DreaAaaaAmmmm" Gogy yelled as he was manhunting Dream with BBH and SapNap in MC. Dream replied with "you'll never get me Gogy!!" They we recording a video for Dreams manhunt channel so George kept to himself whole fighting the urge to flirt with his lover.

---------------------------------------
(fast forward a couple hours after the manhunt is finished with)
---------------------------------------

*in VC*

Dream- "Hey baby I have been thinking about what you said a while ago.."

George- "Yeah and?"

Dream- "And i want you to come visit me:) I have absolutely nothing major going on for a few weeks, I could always fix my schedule for you even if I did."

George- "I'm booking a flight now."

Dream- "Wait.. really?!"

George- *a couple clicks on his keyboard* "I will be there at 10:27 am tomorrow!"

Dream- "OMG I NEED TO GET THE APARTMENT READY, I love you. text me when you are boarding the plane tomorrow. Goodnight Gogy."

George- *smiles* "Goodnight Dream"

       Dream lays down in his bed after cleaning the apartment. He is absolutely exhausted from filming today and cleaning the apartment for George. He practically can't sleep because he's so excited to finally meet George IRL. He opens his phone and smiles at snaps he screen-shotted of George. He finally falls asleep, thinking about everything he wants to do with George while he's visiting.

*Heyyyy!! Me again. I know this was another VERY short chapter, Its 12 am and I have an 8 hour drive home tomorrow so I need sleep but I will definitely put out a new chapter while in the car. Also, not sure when smut will be added into this story but I promise it will be somewhere. Goodnight luvas<3*