- 𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱

Requested: Iloveanime659

Pairing: Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu x Ryoma Hoshi x Reader

Warnings: the reader is female, a threesome, and friends to lovers.

Author's Note: My first smut! Honestly, it turned out better than I thought. Also, I apologize if I make the characters out of character. And there is also some author notes in between the story.

Word Count & Date it's Written:1,308 words (including the author's notes) and is written on April 5th, 2021.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Prologue Started

You and Fuyuhiko met in the killing game, luckily you survived the game with Fuyuhiko. One day you and Fuyuhiko met Ryoma and started hanging out with him.

Ryoma was surprised that he made a friend but more surprised that he made two. You, Fuyuhiko, and Ryoma started hanging out a lot. After a year, you had a crush on both of them.

Prologue Ended

Your POV

I was getting ready to hang out with my friends, Fuyuhiko and Ryoma. I changed on to my [Favorite color] shirt, jeans, and put on my converse high tops. I walked out of my room and told my mom that I'll be visiting my friends.

I walked out of the house and I saw Fuyuhiko standing. "Oh hey, Y/n."

"Hey," I replied. Then I saw a short man with dark clothing walking up to me, "Hey Y/N."

"You don't have to take so fucking long to come, ya know."

"I got pranked by a purple-haired person."

"Ok! So where are we going?" I told the two boys. "Hmm, maybe you can come to my mansion," Fuyuhiko answered.

"Sure." I replied, "..Ok." Ryoma replied. "Ok, follow me."

Then Ryoma and I followed Fuyuhiko until he stopped at a car. And the car looks like it was at least $900,000 and there was a man in a suit near the car, I think that Fuyuhiko's driver. I saw Fuyuhiko talking to the man.

"You two can get in." Fuyuhiko told Ryoma and I. I opened the car door and got in, I saw my friends do the same. The man drove to Fuyuhiko's mansion, it took a good 5 minutes to drive there.