- (𝗘1) 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗸?

Requested: -Amiyu-

Pairing: Hajime Makunouchi x Reader

Warnings: Reader is female, spanking, and rough fucking.

Author's Notes: A week and 3 days left for my graduation 😩 I also want to apologise for taking so long, writer's block is being a bitch. Also happy birthday Mondo bby 💗

Word Count & Date it's Written: 345 words (Including author's notes), and written at June 9th, 2021.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"I-I want to do this.." You reassured, "Oh okay, if you say so.."

You really want to try more freaky stuff, such as rough sex and spanking. Your boyfriend, Hajime is actually a vanilla person, but fortunately he likes to try other kinks but he gets nervous of more rougher kinks. You strip down your clothes and your undergarments, you are completely naked now.

Hajime did the same, he stripped and took off his boxer-briefs. You wen on all fours, having your arms down on the bed and your knees also on the bed. Hajime came to you and slid his dick into your ass-hole.

Your moan got louder and louder as Hajime put inch by inch of his cock into you. "You can move.." You said, Hajime obeyed and started to thrust his dick into your hole in a normal pace. You were moaning and Hajime was panting, Hajime took the opportunity to roughly these his dick and spanked you hard on your left ass cheek, making your moans loud.

Hajime put 2 fingers on your clit and rubbed it, that only made your moans louder and he even spanked your ass harder. Hajime thrusted his cock faster, keep spanking you and pleasures your clitoris. "I-I'm gonna cum.." you moaned out, "Cum for me~" Hajime demanded.

You came and so did Hajime, he came on your ass and pulled his dick out. You took your undergarments and wore them back, you did the same with your clothes. Hajime also wore back his boxer-briefs and his clothes, "Are you ok?" He asked you.

"Yeah" you answered. You guys cuddled the whole day.

(This was very short)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬