- (𝗘1) 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆..

Requested: Planet_Mist

Pairing: Mikado Sannoji x Reader

Warnings: Reader is female, arguing, apologizing, doesn't include a flashback of the argument, kinda short, make-up sex, and living room sex.

Author's Notes: Again, I'm sorry that this took a while, I have finished taking all of my state tests and I also apologize for posting this after the event ended.

Word Count & Date it's Written: 642 words (Including author's notes), and written at June 7th, 2021.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You're shocked to hear your boyfriend, Mikado say something that is too far. The both of you have been arguing for about 5 minutes until Mikado said something. Mikado just realized what he had said and was gonna tell you that he didn't mean what he had said but it was too late.

You already left the room, the door is closed and Mikado can hear your footsteps. He opened the door and ran after you but it was again too late, you left the house. You decided to go to a nearby park and try to calm down there, you were walking casually but you looked back and saw Mikado running up to you.

"[Nickname] wait!" Mikado was a little tired.

You looked back and keep walking, you keep hearing Mikado saying "Wait up!" And "Don't walk away from me!". You got angry and just stopped, Mikado caught up "Why did you run off like that?!". "Isn't obvious? You were arguing with me!" You answered. "Well, it's not my fault that you were where─flirting with Nikei!"

"Flirting?! I would never do that!!" You yelled back and suddenly, Mikado grabbed your hand and dragged you back inside your home.

"What I am saying is that I love you and I will never flirt with anyone who isn't you." You said it in a calmer tone.

"If you *really* love me, then why don't you suck this dick~" Mikado seductively told you, this was very off topic but he somehow managed to think and say that. You were shocked, "What?!" you gasped. Mikado just unzipped his pants and slowly pull them down, revealing in him in his boxers. "You really love me, don't you?~", "Yeah.." you replied. "Then suck this dick." Mikado pulled down his boxers, revealing his dick which could be about 7 inches, you kneeled down and sucked his dick, deepthroating him.

"Ahh~ Yes~" Mikado moaned quietly, he toons grip of your hair and told you to suck him off faster. You obeyed and sucked his dick faster, making sure that your bob your head towards and backward. Eventually, Mikado cums into your mouth, and you swallowed it all.

"Lie down~" you commanded, Mikado sat down on the couch and you got on top of him. Your knees are over his thighs and you removed your pants along with your panties. You lifted up a knee and put it back down, you did the same for your other knee and now, you are bottomless.

You start to insert Mikado's dick into your area, and inch by inch is goes down into your area. You start bouncing on his cock in a normal pace but speeding every minute, but right now in a normal pace. You decided to kiss his lips and put Mikada's hands right on your hips, you were moaning obviously and so was Mikado, but not as loud as you.

"Y/n, Look, I'm sorry.." Mikado apologized, "I shouldn't have said that to you.."

"It's ok~" you moaned out and bounced up and down in a faster pace.

Eventually you guys came and you got off Mikado, you put back on your panties and then your pants. Mikado did the same, he put on his boxers and then his pants. You went upstairs and got back downstairs with a blanket, then you put it on Mikado and yourself. You guys cuddled while watch TV. :)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬