- (𝗘1) 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗦𝗹𝘂𝘁

Requested: Miss_Bunny_Bee

Pairing: Teruya Otori x Reader

Warnings: Reader is gender-neutral, degradation kink, semi-public sex, and toys.

Author's Notes: A request after a long time! This is a bit difficult since I don't personally headcanon Teruya with a degradation kink. I also hope I don't take him out of character, but I hope you enjoy it!

Word Count & Date it's Written: 691 words (Including author's notes), and written on May 29th, 2021.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You have been hanging out with Nikei even more than your boyfriend, Teruya. Helping him with interviews, and hanging out with Nikei in general. Teruya is fine with you having to hang out with your male friends but when you hang out with them more than him, it gets him worried.

"Y/N?" He said to you.

"Yeah?" You respond, looking at him.

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure." You replied.

"I have been noticing that you have been hanging out with Nikei more than me, I'm starting to get worried.." Teruya told you. "Oh, I'm sorry, Nikei just wanted some help with his interview and I want to hel-" You got cut off.

"If you are really sorry, why don't you start sucking my cock, you whore." Teruya commanded you seductively. You widen your eyes and did what was told, you kneeled and unzip his pants. You took off his pants and then his boxers, his big cock.

You put his cock in your mouth and started to suck his dick. You start bobbing your head, Teruya on the other hand is taking a grip on your hair/head, "Ahh...yeah baby, suck that cock..." Teruya moaned quietly. Teruya is starting to face fuck you, gripping your head/hair and thrusting his dick into your mouth fastly.

Teruya looked down and saw your eyes started to water, he just smirked to himself and thrust faster. "Ahh...." He moaned quietly and eventually came into your mouth. "Get up" You were commanded and did what's told, Teruya picked you up and go to the balcony, he opened a door and got onto the balcony, holding you.

If you have a puss-: "Go to that chair over there and spread your legs, or else I will punish you for being a disobedient Slut." Teruya commanded you and pointed to a chair on the balcony, you did what he told you. He took off your pants and panties and thrust his dick in your pussy, you moaned loudly but a hand covered your mouth. "Shut your slutty mouth up~" He whispered in your ear, Teruya thrust his cock into your area faster.

If you have a dick: "Go to the chair right there and bend down, or else I will punish you for being a disobedient slut." Teruya commanded and pointed to a chair, you did what he told you. He took off your pants and underwear and thrust his dick into your ass, you moaned but you felt a cover mouth. "Shut your slutty mouth up~" He whispered in your ear, Teruya thrust his dick into your ass faster.

"Ahh~" You moaned but it was muffled. Teruya's thrusts slowly got faster and faster and you feel like you need to cum. "I need to cum.." You said but it was muffled, he smacked your ass harder and harder until your ass cheeks are red.

Eventually, Teruya cummed inside your pussy/ass, "You can cum now for being so good~" he told you seductively and removed his hand away from your mouth. "O-Ok, thank you.." your response back and came, Teruya pulled out his dick and carried you back into your guys' room.

If you have a dick, here is your ending: You wore back your underwear and pants and so did Teruya. "That was fun~," he said, "Agreed" you replied.

"Do you want to do this again sometime?"

"Yeah sure."

If you have a puss- here is the ending: You put back on your panties and pants and so did Teruya (Just to clarify, he wore back his boxers, no panties) "Babe?" You asked Teruya, "Yeah"

"Did you use a condom?"

"Oh shit-"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬