- 𝗡𝗼 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗪𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴!

•-[Requested: daishikaminari2]-•
Reader is female

You met Makoto in the killing game. You helped him investigate and hang out with each other, so basically, you both are friends. You had a crush on him so after a while, you asked him to hang out with you in your dorm.

You told him that you had a crush on him and want to be his girlfriend. Makoto told that he likes you back and accepted to be your boyfriend.

Your POV

I'm going to my boyfriend's dorm so I can hang out with him. I knocked on the door them the door opened, leaving Makoto inside the room.

"Oh hey, babe." Said Makoto.

"Hi, can I come in?" I asked him, "Sure" he answered moving so I can enter. I went into the room and to the bed then I sat on it, Makoto joined with me.

I don't why but I felt horny for some reason, "Uhh... Are you doing good Y/N?" Makoto asked me. "Yes, I-I'm ok." I answered, "You don't sound ok." He replied. "I don't think you want to know.." I said,

"No that's wrong!"

"So you actually want to know?..." I asked, "Yeah." Makoto answered.

"I'm horny~," I said seductively, "Huh!-" Makoto looked surprised. "Yeah." I said shamefully, "Do you want to do this?" Makoto asked, "Really?" I said excitedly. "Yeah." Makoto replied smiling a little, "Yeah sure!" I said taking off my shoes.

Then I push Makoto down the bed and sat on his lap, hearing him gasp. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked, "Yeah sure.." he replied. I took off his jacket and then got off his lap, I took off his pants.

Then I took off his boxers it looks like a good 6 inches, I put my mouth on his dick and bobbed my head up and down. I heard him moaning like "Mmm!~", I massaged his balls while still sucking his dick. "Aah~ Y/N~" Makoto moaned, making me go faster.

Suddenly, he came into my mouth so I removed my mouth out of his dick and swallowed his seed. I removed my pants and panties then lied down on the bed and spread my legs, Makoto got on top of me and started to lick my clit. And he thrust two fingers in me, making me in a moaning mess.

"Ahh~ Makoto~ Just like that~" he stopped licking my clit and started to thrust his fingers faster. I moaned loudly and came on his fingers, Makoto pulled out his fingers and licked them clean. Makoto lied down and I got on top of him, I pushed his dick in me making the both of us moaning.

"Ahh~ Y/N~"

"Makoto~" I moaned as well.

I moved at a slow pace and started to move at a normal pace. I began kissing Makoto's neck, leaving some hickeys. I stopped and moved a little faster, making my boyfriend and I moan a little louder.

"Y/N!" Makoto moaned, he held my hips as I move at a fast pace. "Y-Y-Y-Y/N~". "I'm gonna cum-" Makoto moaned and then came, I still kept going making Makoto gasp.

Then I finally came and pulled out, I started to put on my pants and panties. Makoto did the same, putting on his jacket, his boxers, and his pants. "That was fun." I said, "Yeah.." Makoto replied.

Suddenly I heard the Monokuma announcement saying that is 10 pm and should go to sleep. I asked Makoto if I could sleep in his room, "Yeah sure." He accepted. I lied down on the bed and so is Makoto, we started to pull the blanket on the both of us and started to cuddle.

"Good night Y/N.." Said Makoto, "Good night." I replied.

Then we both fell asleep.

It feels like I made Makoto out of character, so please let me know and I could fix it.

What I'll be writing next: A Rantaro crack-fic.

679 words (Including author's name) and written on April 8th, 2021.