🖤💜 Whitty x Ruv Ch. 2 💜🖤

Side note: How is this book is in the top 81 in fnf? I'm having an anxiety attack. Ty very much y'all.

Ruv POV:

"What's up." I said announcing my presence.

Sarv was gasping for breath and sweating like she ran around the world. "That *huff* brat *huff*"

I snap my head towards the little midget. "Sorry *huff* Ruv that you have to see me like *huff* this.." I looked at her reassuringly, giving her hope.

"It's k. It is my job to handle this anyways." I look back at the blue-haired smurf, "You're gonna have a bad time." *sans noises*(jk)

"Break a leg. Though I'll probably break you literally, and I'll make it as painful as possible." The music started and I started to rap/sing.

I sigh and turned my head to Sarv, who was laying down on the floor breathing heavily. "Sorry, I tried my best though." She gave me a thumbs up.

"It's fine.. Thanks for coming, you two." "Beep bop skoop ba beep?!" The chipmunk said to his girlfriend. "Yeah! That was amazing how you handled that!" The girlfriend kissed him and they turn to us.

"Can we still use your bathroom?"

'I need to call Whitty.'  I picked up my phone from my nightstand and dialed him.

Ring.. Ring..

"Hello?" I gasp in surprise and accidentally hung up.

'OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT'  I dialed him again.

Ring.. Ring..

I herd him sigh, "Hello?"  He answered in an annoyed voice. "Hey, Whitty. It's me, Ruv."

"Oh, hey. Where have you been?"

"I had do deal with something at the church. Anyways, anything new with you while I was gone?"

"Not really, just been running around. So, when can I swing by at the church to get interviewed?"

I thought for a moment, "Now if you want, or tomorrow. Your decision."

"Alright. Be right there." He hung up.

Three minutes later, I herd Sarv scream out of happiness or something. I rush to find her. Then, I see Whitty standing, looking stiff while Sarv is standing on a step stool measuring him.

"OH MY GOODNESS, RUV! WE'RE GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER MEMBER OF OUR CHURCH!!" She squealed. Whitty looks at me and smiles awkwardly.

"Uhm, Chile, Anyways-"(jk)

"Sarv, can you not be all over him?" Sarv looked at him, then me, then him. She let out a big gasp. "OH MY GOODNESS, I FORGOT TO BAKE YOU TREATS!" She ran to the kitchen(yes, they live there) like she's running away from me when I get mad at her.

"She's something special." Whitty said scratching the back of his head. "Mhm, she sure is." I said annoyed.

"Whitty?" He looked down, meeting my eyes. "What's up?" "are you sure you want this job?" He smiled and pat my head.

"Of course. As long as I'm with you!"

I blushed. I waddle into his arms and hug him. He was quiet for a few seconds. "Is something wrong?" I hug him tighter, "No, you're just warm." He heated up 5 times more.

Everything went dark.

I had fallen asleep.