🖤💜 Whitty x Ruv Ch. 9💣 🔫🇷🇺 💜🖤

Here's a free adorable Ruv photo. Your welcome.

Hey, sorry that I wasn't posting on this book.

My school is over and done with for now, so I can post more during the summer!

I'll stop talking and let you read now.

Happy pride month!! <3

Ruv POV cuz YUH:

Sarvente was always a shipper, ever since we met for the first time.

Even when I wasn't interested, she shipped me with someone and tried to make it happen. It was almost always me and another man.

There was this one time where we were passing someone who had faded green hair and looked homeless, he was smoking and seemed to be in a hurry. Anyways, we just bumped into each other and Sarvente was squealing "SHIIP! SHIIIP!" the whole way home. I was disgusted. He looked older than me. I'm kind of scared of Sarv because of that.

Wow, my boring dialog is probably boring you readers to death.(I enter Ruv's mind, "SHUT UP, DON'T FUCKING BREAK THE 4TH WALL, YOU RUSSIAN CUMDUMP!" I leave casually, leaving Ruv speechless.)

(WAIT HOLD ON I FOUND THIS AND I MET THE PERSON WHO MADE IT! SHORT STORY TIME~!

SO ANYWAYS, I WAS DOODLING SOME WHITTY X RUV THINGS ON A ROBLOX GAME AND BESIDES ME I SEE THIS ^^ THE PERSON WHO WAS DRAWING IT WASN'T DONE WITH IT SO I SAW THE UN-WATERMARKED VERSION

SO ANYWAYS, I WAS DOODLING SOME WHITTY X RUV THINGS ON A ROBLOX GAME AND BESIDES ME I SEE THIS ^^ THE PERSON WHO WAS DRAWING IT WASN'T DONE WITH IT SO I SAW THE UN-WATERMARKED VERSION. I WAS WAS BLUSHING SO HARD YOU COULD SEE IT. I COULD TELL THEY GOT INSPIRATION FROM ME BUT MINE LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE JUST BEING FRIENDS NOT HAVING BOOM BOOM. I HAVE PHOTOS OF IT WHEN THEY WERE STILL WORKING ON IT. BUT LIKE, HOW COULD THEY GET THE CONCLUSION I SHIPPED WHITTY X RUV? Aight, story over-)

I snapped out of my daily zoning out session because of Sarvente's voice. "Go on!! I'm getting VERY  impatient!" she huffed.

"Ready?"

"Yeah.."

Whitty kissed me passionately on the lips (I forgot how to start up *boom boom*). I pushed away and got off the bed, Whitty gave me a confused look. "Hold on, I need to go take fucking a piss." He wheezed at my explanation. I walked out of the room to go to the bathroom.

🔫🐸- Please stand by -🔫🐸

I came back into the room to find my boyfriend, Y/N, and Sarv-ass-nte playing Jenga. "Welcome back, Ruv!!" Sarv grinned. "You ready to continue?" Asked whitty.

I replied with, "No." then moonwalked out of the room.

" then moonwalked out of the room

I walked in the kitchen and ate my Taki's to calm me down. 'I just want a relaxing day--'

a bag was pulled over my head, like, wtf. then I herd a voice whisper in my ear, "Don't worry, father. It's just me." Then something hard hit my head..

'Why me.'