💜🖤 Whitty x Ruv Ch. 8 🖤💜

Kirbo^^

3rd Person View:

Ruv was shook to hear that from Sarvente herself.

"Did you have too much exposure to the internet?" Ruv flicked her forehead. "No, I just saw this book on a website called wattpad or watt-pad-thai and the book was called 'Whitty x Ruv Smutshots'."(totally not a self promotion)

" w h a t . "

"There was also a thing called 'Funkipedia' and it had all the info about you, me and Whitty! I didn't know you we're a murderer and I fully support your gayness, Ruv! Now go have *boom boom* with Whitty while me and Y/N watch!" Sarvente made an innocent smile to Ruv.

Ruv was beyond shocked.

"I- W- Mu- What- uh- I-"

"go on~! Go tell your boyfriend you want *boom boom*!" Ruv walked while sulking to where Whitty was.

"Haha, did I wear you out?"

"..."

"Oh, really~?"

"..."

"SARV SAID- WHAT??"

"..."

"S-she's going to watch us with someone else?"

"..."

"Their name is Y/N?"

"..."

"Can I meet them?"

"..."

a pair of footsteps came toward Y/N and Sarvente. Whitty took a look at Y/N, "Wow, they're so beautiful! But not as beautiful as Ruv's body~" Whitty picked up Ruv's sad, depressed body. "Come on! WITNESS ME POUND RUV!"

Y/N was stifling a laugh, Sarv was too. They all walked to Ruv's room-

"WAIT! I NEED TO GET POPCORNNN!"

"Hurry, go! Go!" Y/N cheered for Sarvente getting popcorn(*gives you and Sarvente other popcorn because Sarvente accidentally burnt the popcorn🍿*). "Uhm, Whitty. I don't really feel comfortable to have *boom boom* in front of people.." Whitty hugged Ruv and kissed his forehead. "We gotta push through it. Okay, Ruv?" Ruv nodded and hugged Whitty tighter. "Holy cow. That's adorable. Did you see that Sarv?" Sarvente nodded impatiently.

"Go on you two~! Get started!"

-------------------------------------------------

I had to cut this chapter short 'cause I didn't want this to be very long.

So, yeah.

Have a nice day/night/evening.

Bye bye!