✨🍋 Dom! Whitty x Sub! Ruv (Requested💖) 🍋✨

( Requested by Ruvzyvat_ )

Welcome to 🐸✨WHITTY x RUV SMUT✨🐸

Please keep your limbs inside of the cart.

Enjoy your ride~!

3rd Person View:

"Ruv~"

No response.

"Ruuv~"

No response.

"RUV!"

Ruv fell out of the bed. Whitty laughed at how scared he got. "Why the hell did you yell right in my fucking ear?" Ruv growled. "Because I love you." Whitty got out of the bed and picked up Ruv like a baby.

"You can't be mad forever, y'know?" Whitty said while rocking him in his arms. Ruv stayed silent and hugged his boyfriend.

"I love you."

"I know." Whitty said while silently and slowly taking off his pants and boxers. (I'm so sorry, Ruv. 😭)

"I'll make you love me more when I do this." Whitty purred.

"What are you gonna do?" Whitty slowly burned Ruv's shorts and underwear so he doesn't notice.

"Something amazing." He said before he shoved his member in his ass. (I'M SO SO SORRY, RUV! 😭)

Ruv let out a loud moan, then Whitty hushed him with a kiss. "You'll wake up the neighbors."

"Y-huah~ ou'll wake- hah- up the neighbors- AH~" Ruv protested while being pleased.

Whitty moved in and out at a slow pace and picked up speed. All Ruv can do was moan and dig his nails into Whitty's back.

"F-faster-" Whitty got faster and faster, making Ruv moan louder and louder.

Whitty's thrusts became sloppier and sloppier until he released inside of Ruv.

Ruv came on Whitty. Whitty pulled out and hugged Ruv.

Whitty fell back on the bed, exhausted. Same as Ruv.

"That felt really good." "Mhm."