🖤💜 Whitty x Ruv Ch. 4 💜🖤

Hello! I have been reading your comments. They have been giving me so much confidence to keep on writing more!

P.S. Thank you some much for getting this book in the top 29 in #fnf.

now I will stop bothering you and you will now read. 🥺💖

Ruv POV:

It's been a day already and Sarvente keeps getting Whitty's attention.

I have jealousy burnt to the bone. I take a deep sigh and start to walk out of the door, "Hey, Ruv."

I look back and was swept up off my feet by Whitty. He closed the door that led out of the church and carried(Piggyback style🐷) me to somewhere.

"You're going nowhere." He said while glancing up at me with a smirk.

I held on tightly to him because I was kind of afraid of falling or I wanted to be closer to him.

Of course, I was blushing really hard. He approached Sarv to talk to her or something. I hid my face behind his head.

"Hey, Sarvente. I'm gonna go eat up Ruv- I mean, eat with Ruv." He probably wanted me to get flustered or something. He shouldn't have known about my love for him, Right?

"Alright~! Don't bring Ruv back home late!" 'I can't believe she didn't pick up what he said.'

"I won't!" Whitty replied. "Wai-" Whitty had covered my mouth.

'What is he gonna do to me?'

Sorry this chapter was short!! I need a warning though to warn people about smut. Thank you for understanding!! 🐸💖