🖤💜 Whitty x Ruv Ch. 10 🍵😧💜🖤

heheh, sorry that I left you on somewhat of a cliff hanger. 

I have a question for you readers, who do you think knocked out Ruv from the last chapter? You can't look at this chapter to cheat 😈 

leave your answer here on this sentence thread, if that's what it's called, idk.

have fun reading this chapter!! <3

??? POV:

My father was in a chair in the center of the room. The room looked like those settings from those kidnapping/crime movies where there's a hanging light above a chair and you tie someone to the chair, y'know? 

Yeah, so I tied him up, and now i'm currently waiting for him to wake up. Lmao, you readers probably think i'm some yandere-(The author stomped in and slapped me, "DON'T FUCKING BREAK THE FORTH WALL." Then they stormed out.)

Anyways it's been like 24 minutes ever since I strapped him in the chair. This man is really tired! I think it's about time for him to wake up from his nap. I'll be right back, readers, or BRB.

-✨🤔Please stand by🤔✨-

I'm back, and I've got a bucket of cold water. It'd be really funny if I splashed water on him, right? He'd get SUPER angry, but I don't care. He needs to wake up anyways.

I splashed water on my dad and his eyes open slowly like he's waking up from a nap. Seriously, what's wrong with him? I don't think he even felt the water. He let out a loud yawn that almost burst my eardrums. When he finished, he looked up at me, 

"Who the fuck are you?" 

"I'm your son, dipshit."

"Where's your real dad, out for work?"

"Nope, you're right here."

"this is a funny prank."

"Its not a-" I let out a sigh of frustration and furrowed my brows. "Why do you think I brought you here?" My father paused for a minute, "Prank." WAS MY FATHER THIS OBLIVIOUS?!

----------------------------------------------------------

Ruv POV:

Look at this lil' shit.

He says i'm his father! The kid doesn't even look like- oh my god he kind of looks like me- "Look," My "son" spoke, 

"My name is Selever. Got it? I'm you and Sarvente's child." 

"K." 

"I have a little sister named Rasazy, alright?"

"K."

"Now that we're up to speed, I want to make a promise- no- a vow with you."

"K."

"You get together with mom and make sure you and her don't die. Me and Rasazy will come to your universe often because Rasazy always wanted the comfort of being near her parents. So, we got a deal or what?"

"No."

"Why?"

"If you can't tell, i'm gay in this universe. Sorry to burst your bubble, Selever. I'm in love with a bomb." I slipped out of the chair and put my hand on his shoulder. "Where's the exit?" He gaped for some reason, I don't know why. "Look, uhm, could you at least spend one day with Rasazy? You can be with the bomb, just make her happy, okay?"

I thought for a moment, 

"Alright. We have a deal."