💕 (Late😭) Whitty x Ruv Fluff 3k Special 💕

Hey, hey, hey!!

We almost have 4k views now!!

Thank you all for giving me confidence to keep on writing!(srsly, y'all mean a lot!) 💖

I wouldn't have gotten this far. Thank you!

Now here is the the promise that I made on 'HELLO'. And I quote, 'I'll do a special Whitty x Ruv fluff thats going to make you fall off your bed out of adoreableness if I can.'

I am going to stick to that promise.

The chapter is also a little funny.

Now, ladies and gentlemen and non-binary people, here is the Whitty x Ruv 3k Special.

3rd Person View:

Ruv cuddled with Whitty.

Whitty gave him soft kisses on his cheek and forehead. "Whitty?" Whitty hummed in response to let him know he's listening. "I'm hungry so I need to get out of bed and eat Taki's."

"No." Whitty resumed kissing Ruv.

"Fuck you and your clingy ass.."

"I herd that." Whitty said while lifting Ruv and placing him on his stomach.

"Good." Ruv scoffed.

Whitty let out an *offended* gasp. "Sassy Russian."

After awhile, Ruv managed to slip out of Whitty's grip and is now being chased by Whitty in the kitchen.

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE FUCK!" Whitty shouted. "I'M HUNGRY, YOU INSANE BOMB!!" Ruv yelled back at him. "I DON'T FUCKING CARE! YOUR ASS IS MINE!"

Whitty started to get tired from chasing Ruv. He collapsed on the floor. Ruv got his bag of Taki's and ate them happily while looking at Whitty's defeated, tired body laying on the ground.

After Ruv ate, he walked towards Whitty and was pulled down into a hug. "How the fuck do you still have energy." "I've been preserving energy for spooning." Ruv gave in and let Whitty hug and kiss him.

Ruv kissed Whitty's cheek, causing Whitty's member to stand up. "Holy shit, just from a kiss?" "Yuh. But I'm too tired to do anything." "Pervert." Ruv muttered under his breath.

"Cuddle time on the kitchen floor is over." Said Ruv while getting up. "Nooooo." Whitty whined. "Get up. You sound like a five year old." Ruv said while picking up another bag of Taki's and eating them. Whitty got up and took a Taki and ate it.

"Did you just-"

"Did I what?"

"Did you just take a Taki from me and EAT it?"

"Yeah-" Ruv tackled Whitty to the ground and choked him. "GIVE IT BACK!"

"AG- I- URG- CAN'T-"

"THROW IT UP!" Ruv said while squeezing Whitty's belly.

After that incident, Ruv was showering Whitty with love and affection to make up from what happened. "I'm sorry, Whitty." Ruv purred. "But if you ever touch my Taki's again, I will murder you. Mercilessly." Ruv kissed Whitty's forehead and hugged him innocently.

"You can be so scary at times.." Whitty said while sweating. "I know~" Ruv said while playing with the pully strings from Whitty's hoodie.

"I love you, Ruv."

"I love you too, Whitty."