🖤💜 Whitty x Ruv Ch. 3 🐸🐸🐸 💜🖤

Here is your new chapter, children. Hope you enjoy it! 💝

(I chose frog as the emoji for the chapter cuz why not)

Whitty POV:

'Did Ruv just pass out?'

I panic thinking of what to do.

I herd Sarvente's heels click against the marble floor, humming happily. 'What do I do? Do I place Ruv on the floor? Do I run away? Do I wake him up?' I continue to panic thinking of scenarios that would happen if I did certain things.

'Run'

I carry Ruv(bride style) down a hall to a door that was black and had the same design as his hat at the top of the door. Out of sheer panic, I entered carelessly.

I placed him on the bed and fell to the cold floor, adrenaline leaving my body.

I stare at the ceiling, then I got up and started to look around the room. There was a wooden desk against the wall that had a laptop and a unfinished drink on the surface. On the side of it had posters of a rock band.

The chair that was pushed into the desk had a black hoodie hanging off of the back of the chair. I picked up the hoodie and felt it.

It had a nice texture to it.

I placed it back down and looked around some more. There was a bundle of posters on a wall of an show called 'Tokyo Ghoul' and one that read 'Attack on Titan'. The covers looked very cool and dramatic.

(here's what the posters look like if you don't want to search it up <3)

'I'd watch it, to be honest

'I'd watch it, to be honest. It looks pretty cool.'

Besides the posters was a T.V. . It looked brand new, so I didn't want to mess with it.

I herd rustling besides me.

I turn and see Ruv rubbing his eyes, yawn, then stretch. He looked at me for a second and looked around. I looked at the posters again to observe the huge thing hovering over the wall.

"How long was I out?"

"A few minutes or so."

"Oh."

There was a long pause of silence.

"How long have you been snooping around in my room?"

Sweat appears all over me out of nowhere. "I uhm- well- I wasn't exactly snooping. It was more looking around."

"K. We should probably go see Sarv for your interview."

"Alright."

We walk out of Ruv's room and walk down the hall..

'Why is my heart beating so fast when I'm with him..??'