🖤💜 🌸💫Whitty x Ruv Ch. 12💫🌸 💜🖤

pretty emojis for chapter cuz of Rasazy <3

credit to the person that made the image above^^

Whitty POV:

Me and Ruv were sitting on his bed, watching anime because I told him i've never watched anime before.

After I told him that, he got really angry and told me, and I quote, "I can't believe you've never watched anime. You uncultured living bomb. We're watching anime right now." And that's where we are now. The anime that we're watching is called Person 5 or Perfection 5--

"Hey, Ruv, what's the anime called again?"

"Persona 5 the Animation."

"Oh, okay."

It's called Persona 5 the Animation(totally not listening to the Last Surprise rn ahahahahhah). Before that, Ruv told me all the details that happened to him.

There was a knock on the church doors. "I'll get it!" I exclaimed as I jumped out of the bed. I ran to the doors and swung them open, then I saw her. My new daughter.

She scurried behind Selever, frightened. "Hello, my name is Whitty." I said as friendly as possible. She came closer and studied me. "Hi.. my name is Rasazy.." She spoke sheepishly. "Can I have a hug from you?" I open my arms for a hug, she came closer and gave me a hug. 

I feel like I could crush her if I hugged her too tightly. My eyes welled up and I cried happy tears while hugging her. "You're my other dad?" I nodded my head, "Mhm..!"

This feeling is overwhelming, I like it. Is this a feeling that parents have when they hug their child? I pulled back and looked at her. "I'm gonna head out.. Cya dad." Selever said while yawning. He closed the doors behind him.

I took Rasazy to the kitchen because she said she was hungry. "What do you want to eat, Raz?" She spaced out for a second, "Can I have fruit?" I nodded and got fruit for her. 

Sarvente waltzed into the kitchen and eyed Rasazy. "OHMIGOSH WHAT A CUTIE!!" She dashed to Rasazy and gave her a big hug. "How did you get here, little girl? Can you tell me your name?" Sarvente smiled.

"Don't intimidate her. She's very shy." I spoke up while placing Rasazy's fruit bowl in front of her. "I just want to know her name, that's all!" I sighed and patted Rasazy's head. "Her name is Rasazy, me and Ruv are going to spend a few days with her." 

Sarvente patted her head, "Oooh! can I braid your hair?" She asked my daughter. Rasazy nodded in response. 

Ruv burst the door to the kitchen,

"Who interrupted my time streaming anime?"