🖤💜 Whitty x Ruv Ch. 6 👁️👅👁️ 💜🖤

heelloooo.

I am baaaack.

turns out, my tooth was hollow. Lmao.

here is new chapterrr~

Sarvente POV:

'Ruv and whitty have been gone for a while..'

'Did something happen to them?' I panicked and ran to the church door.

The door handle hit my head when it flung open. "OH, SHIT! SORRY SARVENTE!" Whitty's voice yelped. "It's fine, Ruv does it to me all the time."

I looked up and saw Ruv passed out in Whitty's arms. "WHAT HAPPENED TO RUV!?" I screamed. Whitty put his finger to his mouth and shushed at me. "He just ate a lot, so he's exhausted."

"Oh, well, I can take him to his room and put him on his bed." I held out my arms to hold Ruv. Whitty backed away and looked at Ruv. "I'll do it." He smiled at me, weakly. "Oh, uhm, okay!" I grinned back. I walked to my beautiful room and locked the door.

'Whitty maaaad sussy.' I thought to myself. 'He's probably gay-- WAIT!- HOLY JESU! DOES HE LIKE RUV??'

I took off my high-heels to muffle my steps and walk hurriedly to Ruv's room.

I approach Ruv's door quietly *Insert Jojo meme but Sarv is Dio and the door is Jojo*

and put my ear against the door and herd muffled, soft grunting.

'WHAT THE HOLY-NESS?' I kept listening and then herd Ruv say, "Ah.. no more, Whitty." and then I herd Whitty say, "You know you like it." I run back to my room, sweating and shaking from what I had herd.

I go under the blankets and scream into my mattress,

"I SHIP THEM SO MUCHHHH!!"