Miruko (BNHA) x Beast Boy! Male Reader

EmperorJirachi: Hello all and welcome to the twelfth part of The Love of Many. This time, we have another character who was requested by Listerine0991. The Rabbit Hero herself: Miruko. A littlebackground for those who haven't seen My Hero Academia; Miruko is the highestranking female Pro-Hero in Japan.

Weiss: This Miruko sounds kind of dangerous. What's her semblance?

EmperorJirachi: Smiles sheepishly. Uh... you mean her Quirk?

Weiss: Scoffs. That's what I said!

EmperorJirachi: Rolls his eyes. Of course you did love. Either way, I'll let you figure that out by reading. Speaking of which... I suppose we should get started.

Weiss: Alright, fine. That just gives me more time with you alone... Smirks evilly while EmperorJirachi looks away in embarrassment.

EmperorJirachi: O-okay... If you say so... Blushes again before turning to the readers. Uh... I guess I should get going. Enjoy this part everyone!

Disclaimer: I do not own My Hero Academia or Teen Titans. All characters and settings used in this story are not mine.

(Story Begins!)

Nomu. Dead people who had been forced back to life in order to become mindless super-soldiers. Those were all The Rabbit Hero could see on all sides of her for countless miles.

The Rabbit Hero herself, Miruko, was an athletic woman with long white hair, deep red eyes that were tilted slightly inwards, and tan skin. She had two long rabbit ears atop her head and a rabbit tail as proof of her Quirk: Rabbit.

Her attire consists of a sleeveless white leotard with dark purple trims around the shoulders and waist. There was a wide, yellow crescent moon design over her chest, and two thick metal plates covering her midriff. She also wore purple thigh-high boots with plating around the heel and toe areas to make her feet look like those of a rabbit. The final thing of note was that she had on a pair of thick white gloves on her hands with long cuffs, sporting small triangular protrusions around their edges.

Seeing all the Nomu surrounding her, Miruko narrowed her eyes and prepared for a fight. Lifting one foot, she stomped down with all her might to make the ground shake.

The result of her incredible strength combined with her Quirk making her legs as strong as a rabbit caused a large shockwave that sent several Nomu falling back. Those that didn't fall over lunged at the rabbit woman, who merely jumped high into the air to evade them.

Landing directly on top of an unsuspecting Nomu a few feet away, nearly crushing it in the process, Miruko got into a fighting stance and hissed hatefully at her enemies.

In response, several Nomu attempted to engage her in combat. Most of them went down in one or two strikes from the Rabbit Hero, but a few of them put up a decent fight. Making her way through the sea of zombies, Miruko found herself beginning to tire.

Unfortunately, her endurance couldn't have decided to run low at any worse moment. The next Nomu to enter her sight was a large male Nomu who let out a fearsome roar of power.

Narrowing her eyes, Miruko did not back down. She had every intent of taking down these Nomus. What she didn't expect was for this Nomu to lean down and touch a fallen soldier's sword, absorbing the material and covering himself in it. Rising form his feet, he transformed his left hand into a sword and his right hand into a shield.

Miruko: Sighs in exasperation. Of course you'd have some bullshit Quirk now. Where were Quirks like that fifteen minutes ago? Shakes her head. No matter. I'll just have to prove a flashy Quirk doesn't make you better.