Vampire Yang XIao Long x Male Reader

EmperorJirachi: Hello all and welcome to another part of The Love of Many. Before getting into this part, I know that I've already had Yang be a vampire in the Mythical Creatures RWBY part, but I wanted to try writing specifically about a vampire. And the idea of Yang being one was too good an idea to pass up trying again.

Weiss: I see. So are we in a different world than the other vampire Yang?

EmperorJirachi: Yes. This Remnant is much more like our world. However, there is one part of Remnant that struggles with the supernatural from time to time. That would be the small island of Patch, home to Yang and Ruby, and also where the reader will be moving to in this part.

Weiss: Oh. So Patch is sort of like Gravity Falls? A place in the real world where monsters are actually real and there are a lot of mysterious events?

EmperorJirachi: You could say that. But this isn't a Gravity Falls/RWBY crossover part. There really aren't any elements from that show in this part. Also, this part has some pretty intense moments. So, I'm going to apologize in advance if that bothers you. I hope you guys enjoy this one!

Maturity Warning: The following part contains some mature elements. There is no actual sex, but there is character death and mentions of gore which are definitely more mature than the other parts. Viewer disgression is advised.

Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY. Any characters or settings used in this story are not mine.

(Story Begins!)

Y/N L/N stepped off the boat and surveyed the small island that he would now be calling home. Patch, an island off the coast of Vale, looked quite successful despite it's lack of tourism or recognizability to any outside the island. There were stores, local restaurants, cafes, and of course, a school. There were also some woods in the far distance, hinting there was more to the island than one might think at first glance.

This all seemed nice, of course. But it wasn't quite like home to someone like Y/N who was born in the city of Atlas and had been raised there for most of his life. Y/N himself was seventeen-years-old and had short (H/C) hair and deep (E/C) eyes.

Y/N: -Mentally- So... this is home. Let's hope I can handle this place...

At that moment, Y/N's mother called out to him as she exited the boat. In her hands was their luggage, something the young man had nearly forgotten. Rushing over to his mother, he quickly took the bags and followed her as she led him down the streets of Patch.

As Y/N walked away, however, a pair of glowing crimson red eyes were watching him. A shadowy figure draped in a dark yellow cloak smiled at the retreating figure of the boy. Nodding to herself, she slipped into the shadows, waiting for the right time to strike.

(Time Skip)

Y/N was finally starting to settle into things after the first few days of living on Patch. Most people were nice enough to direct him if he got lost wandering the island. People smiled and asked how he was doing as he walked down the streets. It was weird for someone who'd lived in the big city his whole life, but he liked it.

But the friendly neighborhood vibes weren't the only thing the (H/C) haired boy found weird about this place. There were unexplainable occurrences every day.

What type of occurrences? Large creatures flying overhead that didn't look like any birds he'd ever seen, voices whispering in the winds and crying out at night, howling when the moon hung highest in the night's sky, just to name a few. And he was pretty sure he remembered seeing a girl smiling at him from beneath the waves last time he had decided to go swimming. It was things like that which confused him greatly.