Jiro Kyoka (BNHA) x Shy Singer! Male Reader

EmperorJirachi: Hello everyone! Welcome back to The Love of Many!

Weiss: This is an interesting part to be sure. I can't say I expected a singer Male Reader.

EmperorJirachi: Yeah, I know. But it was an idea I had and had to try. I've played with the idea of a songfic before, but not like this. I hope you all enjoy. Oh, and by the way, the song is Liar Mask from Akame ga Kill. It's a good song, even if I personally like Skyreach more.

Weiss: Aww, I was hoping for Wings or Let's Just Live...

EmperorJirachi: Pecks Weiss' cheek. I know, love. But I can't always use RWBY stuff in my stories. As much as I love RWBY, I love other anime too. Turns to the reader. With that said, I hope you all enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own My Hero Academia or the song Liar Mask. All characters, settings, and music used in this story are not mine. Enjoy!

(Story Begins)

It was a normal day at U.A. High School. The students were busy training, doing whatever they had to in order to become Pro-Heroes. The members of Class 1-A in particular were having a rough day of dealing with the scrutiny of their sensei; Aizawa.

As the day came to an end, several of 1-A's members rushed to the showers, having worked up a serious sweat during their training. One of these students was Kyoka Jiro.

Jiro had short purple hair and narrow onyx eyes. The most interesting feature were the earphone jacks dangling from Jiro's ears, a natural part of her ears due to her Quirk. She was a snarky girl who had a deep love for music.

After finishing with her shower, Jiro went toward her dorm, hoping to get ahead on some studying. She stopped in her tracks as something soft caught her ears.

Jiro: -Mentally- Is that... music?

Deciding to investigate, the purple haired girl walked in the direction of the sound. After a few minutes of searching, she found herself in front of the empty classroom for Class 1-B. Unsure what to expect, she cracked open the door and found something shocking.

A boy that was the same age as her with shaggy, shoulder length (H/C) hair and saddened (E/C) eyes was staring off seemingly into space while playing a guitar. The most interesting trait about him were the fluffy cat ears atop his head and long cat tail draped against his legs.

Jiro stared at him, not recognizing him at all. He was clearly a student at U.A., he was wearing the school uniform and seemed to be part of the Hero Program if his location was to be taken into consideration. But despite having assignments with Class 1-B before, Jiro couldn't remember ever seeing this boy.

Regardless of if she knew him or not, the purple haired girl knew one thing. His guitar playing was wonderful. It was soft, slow, and flowed with emotion. It conveyed sadness and loneliness to anyone willing to listen. Then, just as Jiro was about to leave, he began to sing.

(Feel free to listen along to the song above. Liar Mask is a really good song!)

???:

The moon burns, as if about to decay, And sinks into the dawn,

With a constructed face, I draw closer quietly, Dropping believers into the darkness...

Jiro was stunned. She knew this song very well. It was one of her absolute favorite songs. She bit her bottom lip in apprehension before stepping further into the room and softly joining him, singing the next set of words to alert him of her presence.